Regenerative and Resistant overhaul

• worst traits that are never purchased by anyone

20 worth is a pretty hefty amount. One would be better off just going off heals from medical kits. Resistant should reduce poison damage by 40%. The ‘Resistant’ name also does not fit since it’s more like regenerative.

On average, one wave lasts 4 minutes. 1 health per minute is petty, and at most this trait only provides 35 health – though it would still be useless because if you are taking damage you do not get health.

• worst traits that are never purchased by anyone

20 worth is a pretty hefty amount. One would be better off just going off heals from medical kits. Resistant should reduce poison damage by 40%. The ‘Resistant’ name also does not fit since it’s more like regenerative.

On average, one wave lasts 4 minutes. 1 health per minute is petty, and at most this trait only provides 35 health – though it would still be useless because if you are taking damage you do not get health.

• Nobody is forcing you to buy these traits. Plus, unless you’re stupid poison headcrabs aren’t really much of a threat unless they come in numbers, and really anything in numbers is a sizable threat.

Regenerative is just utter trash. For the 25 worth I spend on it, I won’t save any points by not having to heal myself, and take away points from other potential medics, and it benefits myself least of all. I could just buy 5 boxes of ammo and be done with it.

• these overhauls are to make it so they’re viable for a loadout. poison damage also comes from bloated zombies, poison zombies and ghouls, not just poison headcrabs.

• They’re both shitty.

• Definitely can agree that these need some kind of buff to make them feel useful.

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17829

I tried suggesting this a year ago and it got denied, so…

• Both are trash that either need a buff, lowered worth, or complete removal.

• No amount of worth other than zero will make me get these perks in place of something else.

• They’re changed soon.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.