Clarification regarding the "ZS2" server.

• Hi all, Swingflip here,

Just wanted to clarify a few things and set the record straight regarding the “zs2” project and recent drama that has brought upon the noxious doorstep.

I can only apologise for the actions that have taken place. The zs2 project server (not here to advertise) has moved on from ctg over management disagreements and has no affiliation with the zs2 project server.

Zs2 is a wip project title (which will change in due course) which is a essentially a ZS mod. It is collaboration between different fans of the original zs gm created by jetboom. Is in no way a sequel to the zs gm.

Zs2 also incorporates different modules which have been modified and embedded to work with the ZS game mode. All work has been credited for under the MIT licence.

The zs2 server and project will very much remain non pay 2 win and we welcome everyone from every group. When the zs2 project base source will be released to the public domain free of charge when the project is in a more complete and stable version. I have spoken to jetboom directly regarding the project and he is happy with it asking as it stays true to the licence.

In the mean time as we are developing the project and it is still under the zs2 wip title that it remains solely on the project dev server and selected server to help test the project further.

Currently there is an adfly advert on the dev server, this is to help towards the running costs which currently doesn’t cover all the costs involved with the set up.

We like to personally thank Noxious community and jetboom for zs gm. Any questions you know how to find me on steam and  if a mod could lock this ASAP as it was purely a information post and we have no desire to cause unnecessary drama or agro. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

• Hi all, Swingflip here,

Just wanted to clarify a few things and set the record straight regarding the “zs2” project and recent drama that has brought upon the noxious doorstep.

I can only apologise for the actions that have taken place. The zs2 project server (not here to advertise) has moved on from ctg over management disagreements and has no affiliation with the zs2 project server.

Zs2 is a wip project title (which will change in due course) which is a essentially a ZS mod. It is collaboration between different fans of the original zs gm created by jetboom. Is in no way a sequel to the zs gm.

Zs2 also incorporates different modules which have been modified and embedded to work with the ZS game mode. All work has been credited for under the MIT licence.

The zs2 server and project will very much remain non pay 2 win and we welcome everyone from every group. When the zs2 project base source will be released to the public domain free of charge when the project is in a more complete and stable version. I have spoken to jetboom directly regarding the project and he is happy with it asking as it stays true to the licence.

In the mean time as we are developing the project and it is still under the zs2 wip title that it remains solely on the project dev server and selected server to help test the project further.

Currently there is an adfly advert on the dev server, this is to help towards the running costs which currently doesn’t cover all the costs involved with the set up.

We like to personally thank Noxious community and jetboom for zs gm. Any questions you know how to find me on steam and  if a mod could lock this ASAP as it was purely a information post and we have no desire to cause unnecessary drama or agro. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

• Jesus Christ no one cares

• Those 2 threads… Disguised advertsing  :uglylaugh:

• @ReaM:

Those 2 threads… Disguised advertsing  :uglylaugh:

lol. Really isn’t and I know no one cares, but some people do so this is for those people. :) just wanted to clarify things so everyone can move on :)

p.s. can someone lock this already please :)

• Again, no one cares, just like you were to other people. cough Hotz123 cough

“possibly the best post on this whole forum…FACT”

• Why not call it “Swingflip’s modified ZS”? ZS2 implies that it is a direct successor to ZS(1).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.