Super Huge Apologies from Clock Town Gaming!

• Hey everyone! (Mostly Jetboom).

So first of all, I just wanted to apologize if this is the wrong section to post this in, I was thinking about posting this in the ZombieSurvival section, but I thought it might be better to put it here because I want EVERYONE to see this.

I know a lot of you hate my community, and it’s mostly because our tech decided to completely defile Jetboom’s awesome code. Claiming it was an entirely new engine and that he’s like the best coder ever, even going so far as to tell me that he had been talking to Jetboom regularly and he was actually really excited about the changes. Swingflip is a power hungry asshole, and kept trying to undermine decisions that I made when it came to my community, telling people to ignore me, intentionally perpetuating misinformation to my admins in an attempt to make me look bad, etc… Yesterday he bought a TTT server in the UK in an attempt to kill my TTT community, and that’s when we decided (As in my owners and other higher ups) that he had to go. I even backed up his precious “ZOMBIE SURVIVAL 2” so he didn’t have any leverage if he threatened to wipe the server. When I found out today that he went and took his new server that he bought and our famous UK server, I thought about leaking his code because I was that pissed off. I have heard from some people though that he’s been giving it out like candy so you guys probably have a copy anyway.

Really I had no idea that the drama between us was this massive, and kind of just let him go and do his thing which sounds like it in turn pissed a lot of you guys off. I’d really hate to have you guys as enemies, and I’m posting this in the hopes that you guys can forgive Clock Town for doing what we have done.

ALTHOUGH, I really think you should hold a grudge against Swingflip’s new community, GameSketch Studios ([GSS]). Unless you want him to make a Zombie Survival 3, I think you should change the license on your game-mode so that only registered communities/individuals have access to the SVN, and that only the communities/individuals on the list are the ones able to use/modify/alter the code. To get on the “whitelist” one would just have to post an application or something. Just a suggestion :)

Also to anyone who was banned because you came on our server and were defending NoxiousNet, Just add me on steam and I’ll be more than happy to unban you. Just say you saw this post first ;D

As for Jetboom, I’m very sorry about everything that has happened, and your community has my full support.

If you have anything you want to talk to me about, feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunarapocalypse

• Hey everyone! (Mostly Jetboom).

So first of all, I just wanted to apologize if this is the wrong section to post this in, I was thinking about posting this in the ZombieSurvival section, but I thought it might be better to put it here because I want EVERYONE to see this.

I know a lot of you hate my community, and it’s mostly because our tech decided to completely defile Jetboom’s awesome code. Claiming it was an entirely new engine and that he’s like the best coder ever, even going so far as to tell me that he had been talking to Jetboom regularly and he was actually really excited about the changes. Swingflip is a power hungry asshole, and kept trying to undermine decisions that I made when it came to my community, telling people to ignore me, intentionally perpetuating misinformation to my admins in an attempt to make me look bad, etc… Yesterday he bought a TTT server in the UK in an attempt to kill my TTT community, and that’s when we decided (As in my owners and other higher ups) that he had to go. I even backed up his precious “ZOMBIE SURVIVAL 2” so he didn’t have any leverage if he threatened to wipe the server. When I found out today that he went and took his new server that he bought and our famous UK server, I thought about leaking his code because I was that pissed off. I have heard from some people though that he’s been giving it out like candy so you guys probably have a copy anyway.

Really I had no idea that the drama between us was this massive, and kind of just let him go and do his thing which sounds like it in turn pissed a lot of you guys off. I’d really hate to have you guys as enemies, and I’m posting this in the hopes that you guys can forgive Clock Town for doing what we have done.

ALTHOUGH, I really think you should hold a grudge against Swingflip’s new community, GameSketch Studios ([GSS]). Unless you want him to make a Zombie Survival 3, I think you should change the license on your game-mode so that only registered communities/individuals have access to the SVN, and that only the communities/individuals on the list are the ones able to use/modify/alter the code. To get on the “whitelist” one would just have to post an application or something. Just a suggestion :)

Also to anyone who was banned because you came on our server and were defending NoxiousNet, Just add me on steam and I’ll be more than happy to unban you. Just say you saw this post first ;D

As for Jetboom, I’m very sorry about everything that has happened, and your community has my full support.

If you have anything you want to talk to me about, feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunarapocalypse

• There is no popularity contest to be won on this battlefield so please leave us alone with your drama.

Second of all, who the fuck are you?

• what

• @JetBoom:

…my released gamemodes cause too much drama…

• @ChiRaeDisk:

There is no popularity contest to be won on this battlefield so please leave us alone with your drama.

Second of all, who the fuck are you?

No need for hostility, and I didn’t even say anything about a popularity contest???

As for your second question I thought it was kind of obvious that I’m the owner of another gaming community in which my tech was rebranding ZS and distributing the code as ZS2… but maybe you didn’t read it. If you read the title you would also learn that this is an apology, nothing more <3

• enjoy your visit

• @Majora:

No need for hostility, and I didn’t even say anything about a popularity contest???

As for your second question I thought it was kind of obvious that I’m the owner of another gaming community in which my tech was rebranding ZS and distributing the code as ZS2… but maybe you didn’t read it. If you read the title you would also learn that this is an apology, nothing more <3

If you read the title, sure.  If you read 90% of what you wrote, lol.

• @ChiRaeDisk:

If you read the title, sure.  If you read 90% of what you wrote, lol.

Well I didn’t intend for it to come off like that, I’m just attempting to apologize for stuff my community tech did involving the ZS code, not advertise or be all “my community is better guis, b jeles” cause that’s lame.

• I don’t think Jetboom feels threatened ( I don’t really know), but that isn’t what I meant.  You’re not going to see the point if that’s what you gathered.

Edit:  Thanks for your apology.  Sorry for the hostility  didn’t feel that hostile

• I would imagine he wouldn’t feel threatened lol, cause Noxious is really popular still.

I was just talking to some people today and they told me that he was pissed off that this guy was redistributing his code with a whole bunch of changes to it and taking complete credit for it by naming it “Swingflips ZS 2.0”. I really need to start proofreading stuff before I post, it’s going to be the death of me someday.

EDIT: apology accepted in return. Should rename this the thread of being sorry hahaha.

• That would have confused a whole lot of people into thinking swingflip modified zs to be and feel like an older iteration since zs 2.0 and 3.0 already exist.

• @Humin:

That would have confused a whole lot of people into thinking swingflip modified zs to be an feel like an older iteration since zs 2.0 and 3.0 already exist.

I guess research would help first too haha. I didn’t know those already existed, but yeah. He claimed to be making “engine changes” and was adding a whole bunch of zombies, changing the bosses, renaming all the weapons. And then plastering his name over everything and taking total credit for it lol. Pretty narcissistic haha.

EDIT: Even though it was still using Jet’s code as a base.

• As for the whole scenario where someone takes full credit, everyone knows that they’re full of shit.  If the server doesn’t play well with the changes (and it most likely won’t), it won’t become popular.  Easy fix to a non-existent problem.

• @ChiRaeDisk:

As for the whole scenario where someone takes full credit, everyone knows that they’re full of shit.  If the server doesn’t play well with the changes (and it most likely won’t), it won’t become popular.  Easy fix to a non-existent problem.

The problem with that is that his server is VERY popular, #36 on gametracker. And because the server reaches max capacity (50 players) for a greater portion of the day he has people who are ready and willing to believe whatever pours out of his mouth regarding the game-mode. Sadly it isn’t unpopular like a majora-ity (huehuheue) of all the other heavily modded ZS servers.

EDIT: So in a sense, it’s EXTREMELY easy for him to take credit for everything.

• @Majora:

Hello guys.
    Sorry for our tech.
    reck him please.

Politics  :naughty:.

• I joined the server like a month ago. I noticed he got all the names wrong(Who the flying fucks calls a poison zombie a “chem zombie”… )and that he used a model from an really old ZS community called  GU(Gamers Unlimited) So i had a chat with him about it and he told me he indeed took the model from GU(without asking) and that he re-coded 60% of the gamemode.
    I’m worked on an older version myself and i knew he was full of bullshit, i called him out for it that he just did value changes, made things horribly unbalanced and that he took jet’s credit out which is a retarded thing to do. He proceeded to convince me that the gamemode is all his and that he’s making it more about ‘survival’

In short:
    He’s a massive retard

If you want the chatlogs i had with him, ask box. (if he still has them)

• I’m not reading all of this but I’ll say that I haven’t heard any admins, JetBoom included, mention a Clock Town Gaming and the yellow text mentioned Zombie Survival 3 so I’ll guess that nothing significant is happening aside from some guy making a bad ZS mod.

• Spot on

• I played on the server awhile ago and here’s what I didn’t like about it:

• adfly html window on initial spawn

• Removal of certain boss zombies

• No spawn camping rule

• Unnecessary name changes to various weapons and zombie classes

• Weapons were re-using each other’s models, blaster shotgun used the same model as sweeper shotgun

• Gamemode being touted as Zombie Survival 2, as though it was a sequel, but in reality it was cade survival simulator v2

The gamemode being easier is what attracted those players, weapons and ammo were cheap, I doubt they even cared Swingflip was running his mouth off about a “heavily modified system”, all he did was change the values, fonts, hud and added/removed a few zombie classes.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.