[ZS] A couple of new entities for mappers

• logic_zsclassoverride - Overrides the default zombie model for that class, could avoid more hacky model replacement methods like used in themed maps such as zs_windmillhut and zs_middleofnowhere, and also my upcoming Whomp’s Fortress map

Could also work by adding a “Model” keyvalue in trigger_zombieclass

Keyvalues:

• Enabled  - Boolean

• Class - Int -  Class value for the model to be replaced (Example 1 - Normal Zombie)

• Model Name - String

Inputs:

• Enable

• Disable

logic_highlight - Highlights a prop using the zombie vision “Wallhack” effect, more useful than hints in some situations

• Enabled  - Boolean

• Entity  - Entity to highlight

• Team Filter

• Color  - RGB

• Near Fading Distance - How close the player needs to be for it to stop highlighting

• Far Fading Distance - How far the player needs to be for it to stop highlighting, 0 to be seen everywhere

Inputs:

• Enable

• Disable

I’m adding my own finale scene in my map and those extra keywords to ‘logic_winlose’ could be useful

• Disable Slowmo on win

• Disable Slowmo camera on lose

• Disable win music

• Disable lose music

• logic_zsclassoverride - Overrides the default zombie model for that class, could avoid more hacky model replacement methods like used in themed maps such as zs_windmillhut and zs_middleofnowhere, and also my upcoming Whomp’s Fortress map

Could also work by adding a “Model” keyvalue in trigger_zombieclass

Keyvalues:

• Enabled  - Boolean

• Class - Int -  Class value for the model to be replaced (Example 1 - Normal Zombie)

• Model Name - String

Inputs:

• Enable

• Disable

logic_highlight - Highlights a prop using the zombie vision “Wallhack” effect, more useful than hints in some situations

• Enabled  - Boolean

• Entity  - Entity to highlight

• Team Filter

• Color  - RGB

• Near Fading Distance - How close the player needs to be for it to stop highlighting

• Far Fading Distance - How far the player needs to be for it to stop highlighting, 0 to be seen everywhere

Inputs:

• Enable

• Disable

I’m adding my own finale scene in my map and those extra keywords to ‘logic_winlose’ could be useful

• Disable Slowmo on win

• Disable Slowmo camera on lose

• Disable win music

• Disable lose music

• These mapping updates would help a little bit in persuading ZS servers to update to the forthcoming nox API. Servers who opt out wouldn’t get to experience the awesomeness of whomp’s fortress nor any other new (objective) maps using these entities.

• @ritzbits:

These mapping updates would help a little bit in persuading ZS servers to update to the forthcoming nox API.

?

• @Samuel:

I’d rather see a wireframe which would only draw lines from the angle the player faces, along with it pulsing from dark to light repeatedly with the chosen color.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.