Downloading FGD diles crashing Hammer[RESOLVED]

• Ok so this has been resolved, the issue was HTML tags were placed in the FGD upon download Crashing Hammer.
    Delete the <div> statements at the beginning and the end and you will be all set.

• Ok so this has been resolved, the issue was HTML tags were placed in the FGD upon download Crashing Hammer.
    Delete the <div> statements at the beginning and the end and you will be all set.

• Next time, you will find right clicking the link and “save link as…” is a useful feature.

• I did, and I reviewed and compared the code, there is 0 difference, must be a problem with hammer, I am genuinely ticked right now because nothing is working past the initial FGD files  being loaded up, the EFT ones are just downright refusing to do so.

• Literally no one else is having these problems. Depending on your time zone I may be able to watch your screen to see what you’ve done but it’s  no use warning other people/blaming Google Chrome. This is a user error.

• lol

• do you even into google chrome?  :uglylaugh:

• The problem appears apon download, I have no idea what is worng, maybe it is user error, but I don’t even see any diference, Literally when I click the add button and click the extreme footfall throw-down fgd file it just breaks. I have no Idea what to do.

• Just don’t use “download plugins”/download master. or other useless programs.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.