Nox API

• Administrators

Zetanor requested an API like a year ago and I need it for some purposes so here it is. It can be reached at http://www.noxiousnet.com/api/ If the first 5 characters returned are ERROR you fucked up and it’ll probably tell you why. I will accept reasonable requests for calls. I will not give out write access.

PLAYER
    /api/player?steamid=STEAM_0:0:12345
    returns JSON about the player

MEMBERLEVEL
    /api/player/memberlevel?steamid=STEAM_0:0:12345
    returns INT that represents their member level. 0 is a nobody. 1 is gold member. 2 is diamond member. 3 is elder member. If the ID isn’t in the database you get a -1.

If you request it too much nothing will happen (yet) but keep queries under 10 per minute.

• Administrators

Zetanor requested an API like a year ago and I need it for some purposes so here it is. It can be reached at http://www.noxiousnet.com/api/ If the first 5 characters returned are ERROR you fucked up and it’ll probably tell you why. I will accept reasonable requests for calls. I will not give out write access.

PLAYER
    /api/player?steamid=STEAM_0:0:12345
    returns JSON about the player

MEMBERLEVEL
    /api/player/memberlevel?steamid=STEAM_0:0:12345
    returns INT that represents their member level. 0 is a nobody. 1 is gold member. 2 is diamond member. 3 is elder member. If the ID isn’t in the database you get a -1.

If you request it too much nothing will happen (yet) but keep queries under 10 per minute.

• Game Admins

It’ll be cool of you could add an NxN-wide entity which called the API for maps, when it comes to my summer holiday I’ll have time to spruce up NxN HQ

• Administrators

Maps wouldn’t need to communicate with NoX using HTTP, the game already has all that data. This would have been (and perhaps will be) useful to add donation rewards in SS13.

• Game Admins

I wasn’t expecting HTTP to be used, just the ability to get to the same information as easily as this.

• Administrators

Added steamids to valid GET. Accepts a comma-separated list of IDs. Returns a comma-separated list of key values. Limited to 16 at once.

api/player/memberlevel?steamids=STEAM_0:1:1234,STEAM_0:1:5678
    Will return something like
    STEAM_0:1:1234=2,STEAM_0:1:5678=0

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.