Zombie Survival SVN update

• I tried updating my server to the newest version of the zombie survivals SVN. Is it finished? When I restarted, I started getting a bunch of weird errors like:

[ERROR] gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/zombiegasses/cl_init.lua:44: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
      1. Add - [C]:-1
      2. unknown - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/zombiegasses/cl_init.lua:44

All of them had to do with the CLuaEmitter.
    Also when people die, they don’t switch teams, and no one gets credited for any kill.

• I tried updating my server to the newest version of the zombie survivals SVN. Is it finished? When I restarted, I started getting a bunch of weird errors like:

[ERROR] gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/zombiegasses/cl_init.lua:44: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
      1. Add - [C]:-1
      2. unknown - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/zombiegasses/cl_init.lua:44

All of them had to do with the CLuaEmitter.
    Also when people die, they don’t switch teams, and no one gets credited for any kill.

• Start with a clean folder, I’ve updated the gamemode on my end and I don’t get any errors.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.