FGD files not loading properly [EFT] [RESOLVED]

• Fix: Dont use Cstrike, follow TUT, also make sure no anomalies in the FGD file exists like HTML tags added by some chrome clients.

;Using the Cstrike hammer (CSS Source); I can9not load in fgd files, upon loading the EFT FDG files I get errors stating that there are missing @ signs and such in the fgd file (Under latest FGD’s btw).

• Fix: Dont use Cstrike, follow TUT, also make sure no anomalies in the FGD file exists like HTML tags added by some chrome clients.

;Using the Cstrike hammer (CSS Source); I can9not load in fgd files, upon loading the EFT FDG files I get errors stating that there are missing @ signs and such in the fgd file (Under latest FGD’s btw).

• Where did you get the .FGD from? EFTGoal is properly defined, comments are on line 2.

Redownload the latest .FGD and replace it. (Right-Click, Save As…)

Also, use a garrysmod setup for hammer; for a tutorial about setting up for garrysmod, use this thread.

• Ok, thank you , I will tinker and see the results

• I thought instead of creating a new post I’d just make another comment here so it can be seen,
    But now I am having an issue where Hammer just crashed when I add EFT’s fdg.

• How are you replacing the FGD? It usually crashes when you have an invalid symbol inside string parameters. Are you absolutely sure you’re saving over, instead copying and pasting the text inside?

• Yes I am saving over, I honestly do niot know what is wrong, it just isn’t working well for me.

All I did was I right-click’ed the fdg’s text file and saved it, is there a specific spot I HAVE to put the fgd?

• Have you setup a garrysmod configuration q’s suggested or are you still using the CSS Sdk?

• I am using the SDK Multiplayer 2013 as the tutorial suggests,

When I click add and click the fgd file it crashes, I can’t get past that step.

EDIT: Gmod’s FGD and the Half life ones work when I click add, just not the EFT one.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.