Retro Team Play Problems

• Hey, over the past few weeks I have been playing RTP again, I noticed some Spells / Classes that seems to be broken. I know one of these problems have been posted, but I feel putting them all together would be simple for everyone.

Dragoon :
    ~ I’m not sure if he is still in the middle of being re-worked, but his current kit is a bit too much.
    ~ Firey Talon - Damage wise their is nothing wrong with this spell, it suits him p perfectly. The issue comes into play when it can be spammed. Having the ability to spam Talon even two times can inflect huge damage on a player leaving them half health before the battle has begun. I suggest adding a cool down to this spell. Yes, I am aware it takes a huge chunk of his mana, but in a recent game Taiga5 sat on a mana oblisk spamming Talon and was able to inflect critical damage on us. ( TL’DL = Add a cool down to Fiery Talon )
    ~ Salamander Skin - This spell reduces damage taken from fire spells by 50% and completely ignores minor fire damage, such as stepping in your own flame. Again, this spell brings something unique to a dragoon. The problem with this spell is not the stats, but it can be spammed so you can completely ignore fire damage. Again, I propose this has a cool down seeing this cost little to no mana. (TL’DR = Add a cool down to this spell)

Archer :
    ~ Spirit Arrow - It will hit a person 90-95% of the time. No aim required. This can be fixed by not making it track so hard or add a major cool down.

TL’DR : Dragoon is Master Race

• Hey, over the past few weeks I have been playing RTP again, I noticed some Spells / Classes that seems to be broken. I know one of these problems have been posted, but I feel putting them all together would be simple for everyone.

Dragoon :
    ~ I’m not sure if he is still in the middle of being re-worked, but his current kit is a bit too much.
    ~ Firey Talon - Damage wise their is nothing wrong with this spell, it suits him p perfectly. The issue comes into play when it can be spammed. Having the ability to spam Talon even two times can inflect huge damage on a player leaving them half health before the battle has begun. I suggest adding a cool down to this spell. Yes, I am aware it takes a huge chunk of his mana, but in a recent game Taiga5 sat on a mana oblisk spamming Talon and was able to inflect critical damage on us. ( TL’DL = Add a cool down to Fiery Talon )
    ~ Salamander Skin - This spell reduces damage taken from fire spells by 50% and completely ignores minor fire damage, such as stepping in your own flame. Again, this spell brings something unique to a dragoon. The problem with this spell is not the stats, but it can be spammed so you can completely ignore fire damage. Again, I propose this has a cool down seeing this cost little to no mana. (TL’DR = Add a cool down to this spell)

Archer :
    ~ Spirit Arrow - It will hit a person 90-95% of the time. No aim required. This can be fixed by not making it track so hard or add a major cool down.

TL’DR : Dragoon is Master Race

• You can fix the dragoon icons by downloading each broken one from heavy.noxiousnet.com, it might take a while for them to get fixed in the next update.

• That damn Spirit Arrow now… On an open map you can be pelted by archers from a mile away constantly. I don’t see archers do close quarters combat anymore, only long range Spirit spam.

I haven’t played against the new Dragoon enough to make a solid judgement but Dragoon Dash seems overkill. Dragoon was removed because it was too easy to just fly straight to the other side of the map and lob Inferno Blast, the class came back more powerful than ever.

• Banned

I think the new dragoon is perfectly balanced.

@??:

TL’DR : Warrior is Master Race

• @PureJeenyus:

That damn Spirit Arrow now… On an open map you can be pelted by archers from a mile away constantly. I don’t see archers to close quarters combat anymore, only long range Spirit spam.

Then we’ll be fighting in the shade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvNKXfCkFew

• @Kolmio:

I think the new dragoon is perfectly balanced.

I chuckled xD

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.