Emote change

• Remove the emote ‘poopy poop poop poopster poop.’

I understand that Emoter allows players to upload annoying emotes. I am requesting that this emote be removed because it makes me not want to play on NoxiousNet at all because of its constant spam by ERROR404 and other players. Combined with other players spamming it, I think it might turn new players away from favoring the server, and instead join another zombie survival community. I know that you can turn off emotes in the options menu but new players may not know that there is an option for it. I also like having emotes, but NOT this one.

I have also heard gandalf Rob saying that he does not like the emote. If it is not removed, I request that its volume range be decreased instead.

• Remove the emote ‘poopy poop poop poopster poop.’

I understand that Emoter allows players to upload annoying emotes. I am requesting that this emote be removed because it makes me not want to play on NoxiousNet at all because of its constant spam by ERROR404 and other players. Combined with other players spamming it, I think it might turn new players away from favoring the server, and instead join another zombie survival community. I know that you can turn off emotes in the options menu but new players may not know that there is an option for it. I also like having emotes, but NOT this one.

I have also heard gandalf Rob saying that he does not like the emote. If it is not removed, I request that its volume range be decreased instead.

• leerooy is much worse.

• Disable Emotes, you should expect people to spam an Emote from the person that made it and his or her friends

• HAHAHA!!!  :P

• Banned

But poopy poop poop poopster poop is the best emote. You can always turn emotes off.

• best emote known to man    8)  8)

• @Sir:

I understand that Emoter allows players to upload annoying emotes.
    I am requesting that this emote be removed because it makes me not want to play on NoxiousNet at all because of its constant spam by ERROR404 and other players.
    I know that you can turn off emotes in the options menu but new players may not know that there is an option for it. I also like having emotes, but NOT this one.

It really sounds like you just don’t like someone.

• :laugh: :smile: :happy: ;) 8) :P :blink: ??? :mellow: :ohmy: :wacko: :biggrin: can’t handle the poop.

• well it is obvious that error404 is a nigger  :wacko:

• I made it lower since it was excessively loud and future emotes should be auto-amplified to a bit lower volume (to match the stock hl2 ones).

In fact I also reduced the soundlevel on emotes from 75 to 70 (shorter range).

And made the timer on repeating emotes longer.

• leeroy is really loud. if you could turn it down a bit, it would be great.

• All cause of one complaint about one emote that you had to cry about the time required for being able to say another emote was increased. Was previously 1 second for a different emote. Is now 5 seconds. 10 seconds for a repeated emote

Way to go…

• 1 second is kind of silly. You basically get a spam protection bypass if you alternate emotes.

Timeouts are now 3 and 5 for different emotes and repeated emotes respectively.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.