Temporary TTT server for over the summer

• I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start up the good ol’ noxnet ttt server for over the summer.  It could roll in some non-regulars to rdm who might gain interest in the other noxnet servers from the general TTT crowd.  There will be laughs, tears, and clenched anuses aplenty and always the challenge of who can reach zero karma.  Of course the server will be taken back down when it becomes inactive or when summer is over, whatever would be better.  Even though it is ultimately up to Jet to decide and a yes/no from him will be the decision, anyone else want to see the TTT server for over the summer?

• I was wondering if it would be a good idea to start up the good ol’ noxnet ttt server for over the summer.  It could roll in some non-regulars to rdm who might gain interest in the other noxnet servers from the general TTT crowd.  There will be laughs, tears, and clenched anuses aplenty and always the challenge of who can reach zero karma.  Of course the server will be taken back down when it becomes inactive or when summer is over, whatever would be better.  Even though it is ultimately up to Jet to decide and a yes/no from him will be the decision, anyone else want to see the TTT server for over the summer?

• Man captainzaku, I have great memories of you running around with the rifle always pullin off headshots. You were pretty damn good. Would love for TTT to be back during the summer. I cant believe that there really isnt a single TTT server that allows rdm like nox did.

• Yes, this would get more forum activity on RDM reports to enjoy reading constructive feedback
    seriously, it depends on Jetboom

• I know you swore to never host unoriginal gamemodes again, but nox ttt was the only playable ttt that didnt turn into roleplay with admin abuse simulator dlc.

I just wish the low karma penalty was a little more noticable

please do consider

• @Sun:

I just wish the low karma penalty was a little more noticable

How was turning into a Kleiner Cluwne not noticeable?

• Best TTT server ever, yes please.

• Banned

@The:

Best TTT server ever, yes please.

I miss nox TTT.

• Nox’s TTT was the only TTT server worth playing back when it was up. I’d love to see it make a return.

• I miss all the fun times on nox ttt like when we put bodies in the car

Please bring it back :(

• Would be fun to play again.

• I’d play it

• I would be beyond stoked if we did this. NoxTTT was great.

• NoxTTT brought a tear to my eye.

• Banned

I think there is an urgent need for an RDMrule free server.

17:53 - Ultradar.: If you’re shooting random people and ruining the game
    17:53 - ~Kolmio: i asked shen if there was an rdm rule on the server and the answer was : not really
    17:54 - Ultradar.: How is that not against the rules
    17:54 - Ultradar.: Well fuck shen
    17:54 - Ultradar.: That is a rule
    17:54 - Ultradar.: You can’t just go fuckall and shoot everyone
    17:54 - ~Kolmio: my point is that i was under the impression there is no rule
    17:54 - Ultradar.: But that is a rule
    17:54 - Ultradar.: And it is a rule in every other server
    17:55 - Ultradar.: http://darkergaming.com/rules.php
    17:55 - Ultradar.: Also fuck you
    17:55 - Ultradar.: Fuck you and your fucking no rules
    17:55 - Ultradar.: outdated as fuck
    17:55 - ~Kolmio: wow ok
    17:56 - ~Kolmio: so basically i just have stand there until they start firing me as traitor even if i know they are the one
    17:57 - Ultradar.: No
    17:57 - Ultradar.: You wait until someone puts out a KOS
    17:57 - ~Kolmio: yeah
    17:57 - ~Kolmio: notice the way rdm rule cripples the gameplay?
    17:58 - Ultradar.: Notice how RDM kills the server population becasue some faggot goes round killing all the innocents until he gets to the T by luck?
    17:58 - Ultradar.: Yeah that also happens.
    17:58 - Ultradar.: And I am sure having a rule agains it is a lot better than not.
    17:58 - ~Kolmio: never got a t by luck though
    17:59 - Ultradar.: Not you
    17:59 - Ultradar.: But everyone else
    17:59 - Ultradar.: Someone could join and randomly kill the T
    17:59 - Ultradar.: It’s happened to me a lot
    17:59 - Ultradar.: I’ve been on both ends.
    18:00 - ~Kolmio: then he has no karma and he cant do anything next time
    18:00 - ~Kolmio: alls well in the paradise
    18:00 - Ultradar.: But karma doesn’t mean shit when you’re killing the T’s
    18:00 - Ultradar.: If you get lucky.
    18:00 - ~Kolmio: that is what innocents are supposed to do
    18:00 - ~Kolmio: kill the traitors
    18:00 - ~Kolmio: what is so bad about that

• For all I have seen Ultradar just wants to fire a dumb holy war against us so he finds whatever excuse to ban anyone that plays here

• god i miss playing those tiny ass maps with like 40 players and bombs going off all the time.

• And unlike other TTT servers it really wasn’t frustrating to die because we had so much fun just fucking around.

That McDonalds map was the best, followed by Bank.

• Here are the only rules we need:
    Global noxiousnet rules
    No spoiling of ally traitor names.

That’s it.

Have the harsh karma system that we had and the server will pretty much run itself.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.