Two spell bars

• I think I’ve finally thought of a solution for taking binds and shit off; all you need to do is add a second spell bar that can be swapped into place by pressing shift + C or some shit you can think of. This will double the spell count (16 + 16) and will result in less noobs complaining about not having enough spells or knowing what the spell does and stops them from ragequitting.

Option B: If you don’t want to do Shift + C, then simply make it that there’s an extra button in the middle of the spell bar when using right click so that if you press right click and don’t move at all (so the button has to replace the empty space in the middle) it selects the button in the spell bar in the middle and simply just cast that button with shift and it switches to the other spell bar. That way you don’t have to make any complex or stupid changes such as QWER to change spells or some shit to make this game like some RTS MOBA.

• I think I’ve finally thought of a solution for taking binds and shit off; all you need to do is add a second spell bar that can be swapped into place by pressing shift + C or some shit you can think of. This will double the spell count (16 + 16) and will result in less noobs complaining about not having enough spells or knowing what the spell does and stops them from ragequitting.

Option B: If you don’t want to do Shift + C, then simply make it that there’s an extra button in the middle of the spell bar when using right click so that if you press right click and don’t move at all (so the button has to replace the empty space in the middle) it selects the button in the spell bar in the middle and simply just cast that button with shift and it switches to the other spell bar. That way you don’t have to make any complex or stupid changes such as QWER to change spells or some shit to make this game like some RTS MOBA.

• Banned

Or just don’t bind…

• @Jad9:

I think I’ve finally thought of a solution for taking binds and shit off; all you need to do is add a second spell bar that can be swapped into place by pressing shift + C or some shit you can think of. This will double the spell count (16 + 16) and will result in less noobs complaining about not having enough spells or knowing what the spell does and stops them from ragequitting.

How do you even come up with such shit ideas. Jesus^2

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.