Local muting people through scoreboard

• Banned

Could you make it so that if I mute someone through the scoreboard they would stay muted until I unmute them? Right now the local mute seems to reset after every map change or something like that.

• Banned

Could you make it so that if I mute someone through the scoreboard they would stay muted until I unmute them? Right now the local mute seems to reset after every map change or something like that.

• Game Admins

I might as well bring up that local mute sometimes doesn’t actually mute the person you want to mute sometimes. Clicking on the sound icon does change it to the “Muted” status, but you can still hear the persons voice. Local mute acted much like the original Player List method of muting players when Garry’s Mod had that option on the main menu, so I assumed that this was an engine error, and as a result I never reported it. The player list method also had this bug as well, so that’s another reason as to why I didn’t report it. But seeing this suggestion made me feel like posting about it since it might actually be fixable.

• Administrators

I’m just hooking up to the built-in mute system. If it isn’t saving or isn’t working then that’s not really something I can change.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.