[ZS] Quick buy ammo from arsenal crate

• More and more I’ve been finding it tedious to click open a GUI while quickly scrambling for ammo from arsenal crate, including the issue of making sure you’re buying the right ammo, clicking on the correct button if you’re buying from the weapons screen; it just becomes an annoying timesink, notably if you can actually sustain yourself with ammo you’re shooting out.

What I’m proposing is some way to quickly buy ammo from an arsenal crate, some kind of bind/command. I’m not sure what would exactly be practical here however, but the ability to stand near/look at a crate and hit a bind a few times to make a purchase a major savior. I just had a round where I was constantly refilling a clip/2 clips of assault rifle ammo for an Inferno and every time I reloaded I had to make sure I purchased some assault rifle ammo to ensure a full reload, around nearly 30 times I did this.

• More and more I’ve been finding it tedious to click open a GUI while quickly scrambling for ammo from arsenal crate, including the issue of making sure you’re buying the right ammo, clicking on the correct button if you’re buying from the weapons screen; it just becomes an annoying timesink, notably if you can actually sustain yourself with ammo you’re shooting out.

What I’m proposing is some way to quickly buy ammo from an arsenal crate, some kind of bind/command. I’m not sure what would exactly be practical here however, but the ability to stand near/look at a crate and hit a bind a few times to make a purchase a major savior. I just had a round where I was constantly refilling a clip/2 clips of assault rifle ammo for an Inferno and every time I reloaded I had to make sure I purchased some assault rifle ammo to ensure a full reload, around nearly 30 times I did this.

• Banned

zs_pointsshopbuy

youre welcome

• Wow, thanks. How is it used in terms of parameters?

• Banned

bind p "zs_pointsshopbuy ps_pistolammo"
    now just press p near an arsenal crate and you get pistol ammo
    :before: :before: :before: :before: :before: :before:

• Thanks.

• Thanks Kolmio.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.