Spray Master Custom Sprays

• Mr. Green Jeans here! Self proclaimed SPRAY MASTER advertising an almost free offer to create a totally custom spray! I am MORE then capable of making any type of spray. Albeit a transparent spray, animated gif spray, a transparent animated gif spray. Anything! If you’d like to provide the pictures, gifs or general ideas of what you’d like to see I be more than happy to try my hardest to deliver you a fantastic spray that you can call your own.

My Prices are as follows
    5000 silver for a regular old transparent spray of any picture you’d like w/any text
    10,000 silver for any animated gif under 15 frames w/ any text (5 frame gifs will come out the best, anything above will come out low res)
    15,000 silver for any transparent gif w/ any text

Think my prices are outrageous? Perhaps you’re laughing at me for posting this? Well I’d certainly like to see any of you people make nearly as many sprays as I have over the past 5 years! Friend me on steam or email me if you’re interested in such a fantastic deal! If you haven’t seen my quality, well I’m usually playing ZS. If you’ve got nothing but negative comments about this, great! I love being hated!

SPRAYS CAN OBVIOUSLY BE USED ACROSS ANY SOURCE GAME

• Mr. Green Jeans here! Self proclaimed SPRAY MASTER advertising an almost free offer to create a totally custom spray! I am MORE then capable of making any type of spray. Albeit a transparent spray, animated gif spray, a transparent animated gif spray. Anything! If you’d like to provide the pictures, gifs or general ideas of what you’d like to see I be more than happy to try my hardest to deliver you a fantastic spray that you can call your own.

My Prices are as follows
    5000 silver for a regular old transparent spray of any picture you’d like w/any text
    10,000 silver for any animated gif under 15 frames w/ any text (5 frame gifs will come out the best, anything above will come out low res)
    15,000 silver for any transparent gif w/ any text

Think my prices are outrageous? Perhaps you’re laughing at me for posting this? Well I’d certainly like to see any of you people make nearly as many sprays as I have over the past 5 years! Friend me on steam or email me if you’re interested in such a fantastic deal! If you haven’t seen my quality, well I’m usually playing ZS. If you’ve got nothing but negative comments about this, great! I love being hated!

SPRAYS CAN OBVIOUSLY BE USED ACROSS ANY SOURCE GAME

• Remake my avatar, from scratch, without the santa hat, and I want confetti to rain down (front and behind) after the lightning bolt. How will I know if its from scratch? Have the lightning bolt go the same way with the face looking the other way.

I wish to use this spray in Titanfall and CS:GO

The source image can be found on my steam profile.

50000silver if you do well.

• I’m not so sure I can make it work in Titanfall, due to my lack of cashflow to purchase the game. But I can certainly make it for CS:GO. And if I’m understanding this properly, you’d like your steam profile picture to be the picture I work off of?

• I would like an updated version of my steam avatar / spray. Animated with some sort of corporate look / theme. Clean and modern, no corroded look. Also made from scratch

75,000 silver if I like.

• find me my black bj spray and I’ll give you 100k
    peanuts

• CMasta you got yourself a deal, sleek modern CMasta greatness, to be used as both an avatar and spray. I’ll have to make two separate files, but I’m sure you’re fine with that. God-King Takara… You’re going to have to be more specific.i could put your face on a black guys body GETTING a bj? Or a black bj spray that you can’t see because it’s black. Or did you want a spray of you giving a bj TO a black guy? Elaborate and I’d be more than happy to oblige to any of your twisted ideas. Unless you’re referring to a spray you used to have, in which case I cannot help.

• fuck it

• Search here \Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials\temp
    If someone ever used it with you on server, then it should be stored there.

• Sounds like something your capable of doing God-King Takara, unless you’d really like me to do the leg work on it. And of course if you find it and you’d like your name plastered all over it in pretty font, I’ll reiterate my previous offer. More than happy to oblige.

• It might be awhile until I get to looking at what you sent me, for I am at work. I’m assuming that those are the files seeing as the file format is .vtf. Thank you for your patience, please hold.

• Uhh God, that .vtf file works great. Just import it like you would any other spray. Unless you wanted me to make it transparent or something. If you have any trouble importing it into gmod or whatever lemme know. No payment needed for this.

• I was waiting for that to happen.

I’ll try and help out where needed; I understand enough of photoshop and GIMP to do the basics; i.e. everything except animated gif.

• creating animated gifs in photoshop is easy, just open some already made gif and look at timeline+layers, you will be able to do that by yourself in about 5 mins. Just don’t forget to save for web.
    I can help on creating “proximity sprays” wich will change their appearance based on distance from player to spray.

• When creating an animated spray and you’ve got the separated frames of the gif, you must make all the frames by 256x256, or 128x128 as .bmp file. Then when you recompile the gif back together in the VTF program you can save the file as whatever you want. Source can only handle a certain file size, so if you plan on doing a 256x256 gif, you can only have 5 frames. When doing a 128x128 you can have a maximum of 10-12. And beyond that, you’ll have to make the GIF by another power of two. I really should make a tutorial thread, instead of this advertisement Garbage.

• MrGreenJeans, I will give you 5,000,000 silver for an animated spray of a man ejaculating on your face.

• Wow. 5Mil for a spray THAT easy? Sounds like you plan on humiliating me. Luckily I’m greedy enough to not care. So you better have that silver friend, cause I’ll be delivering. Or rather, he’ll be delivering… To my face.

• You should’ve bargained for 10.

• 12 Million for me to label you as the man ejaculating onto my face and for a label for me, as Mr. Green Jeans. Unless you want a spray of someone’s face whom no body knows getting jizzed on. Your call weirdo.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.