League of Legends Tips & Tricks!

• Hello, my name is Gaptain Uopon, and I am a Silver 5 player but I will one day reach Challenger. I have wrote this guide to help those Diamond/Plat/Gold players stuck in their divisions.
    My tips have gotten other profeshional players from rank 1 all the way to 9! Yes, 9, all by following these tips and secrets! There are 3 rules to League of Legends that you must remember.

• Always attack the terrorism. You are the Amerigan. The Amerigan must kill the terrorism or the terrorism will kill the amerigan and the amerigan will die.

• Always attack the terrorism. You are the Amerigan. The Amerigan must kill the terrorism or the terrorism will kill the amerigan and the amerigan will die.
      Always play Garen, Olaf, or Malphite. They are the pride of our people.

* Garen is the Amerigan. He is the hero of our time and always attacks the terrorism always and kills the terrorism!
        * Olaf is very brave and attacks the terrorism with his superior strength compared to the coward terrorism. Olaf always #1 Ameriga and #2 his own health!
        * Malphite is an Bald Eagle except not an Eagle but agdually a rock. He is always defend amerigan and did you ever think why a tsunami didn’t attack Ameriga but attack Japan? That’s right. The Grand    Canyon suck the          tsunami into itself and Japan doesn’t have grand canyon. Malphite is Grand Canyon.

• When you’re Blue side you are the Amerigan. When you are purple you are the terrorism. Being blue has a special buff that isn’t agdually a buff but agdually is but is agdually in your head and you have to bring it out, sort of like your ‘inner power’. The Amerigan has drank milk and consumed amerigan cheese for all his life, while the terrorism slime has only eaten sand and camel. This has given the Amerigan abroximately 9 billion times stronger and larger bones than the terrorism. Use this to your advantage and charge the terrorism and tackle him, then eat the terrorism noob. As viewed in this thread, you can see that the amerigan has 56% of the wins. This means that the Amerigan is 6% more powerful than the Terrorism. This may seem small, but remember that 32 million people play League of Legends. This means that Amerigan is 32 MILLION times stronger than Terrorism!

Now with these rules you will dominate the Field of Justice! Amerigan will always win! Good luck alllys.

• Hello, my name is Gaptain Uopon, and I am a Silver 5 player but I will one day reach Challenger. I have wrote this guide to help those Diamond/Plat/Gold players stuck in their divisions.
    My tips have gotten other profeshional players from rank 1 all the way to 9! Yes, 9, all by following these tips and secrets! There are 3 rules to League of Legends that you must remember.

Always play Garen, Olaf, or Malphite. They are the pride of our people.

* Garen is the Amerigan. He is the hero of our time and always attacks the terrorism always and kills the terrorism!
        * Olaf is very brave and attacks the terrorism with his superior strength compared to the coward terrorism. Olaf always #1 Ameriga and #2 his own health!
        * Malphite is an Bald Eagle except not an Eagle but agdually a rock. He is always defend amerigan and did you ever think why a tsunami didn’t attack Ameriga but attack Japan? That’s right. The Grand    Canyon suck the          tsunami into itself and Japan doesn’t have grand canyon. Malphite is Grand Canyon.

• When you’re Blue side you are the Amerigan. When you are purple you are the terrorism. Being blue has a special buff that isn’t agdually a buff but agdually is but is agdually in your head and you have to bring it out, sort of like your ‘inner power’. The Amerigan has drank milk and consumed amerigan cheese for all his life, while the terrorism slime has only eaten sand and camel. This has given the Amerigan abroximately 9 billion times stronger and larger bones than the terrorism. Use this to your advantage and charge the terrorism and tackle him, then eat the terrorism noob. As viewed in this thread, you can see that the amerigan has 56% of the wins. This means that the Amerigan is 6% more powerful than the Terrorism. This may seem small, but remember that 32 million people play League of Legends. This means that Amerigan is 32 MILLION times stronger than Terrorism!

Now with these rules you will dominate the Field of Justice! Amerigan will always win! Good luck alllys.

• Nerd.

• Banned

@StratocasterTB:

Nerd.

Terrorist.

• @Kolmio:

Terrorist.

Counter-terrorist.

• @Box:

Counter-terrorist.

Win.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.