[Shop] Display current selected item and statuses, and other changes

• [header]Display[/header]When selecting a costume item or a player model in the store, there should be a mini-display showing you what they are.
    The use box could do well with a mini-display, like the model selection on sandbox it allows the user to control the side rotation of the model with their mouse.

You don’t get to see playermodels until you (buy) use them, can I see what a costume item looks like without appearing on my playermodel?

[header]Item order[/header]Indicators to show the user the status of various items in the store, and changes to the order of items.
    From top to bottom.

Currently used item (green)
    Favorited items (black, a-z order, love heart)
    Owned items (black, a-z order)
    Unowned/locked items (red, a-z order)

[header]Custom titles[/header]Titles show unparsed for the user, it would be great if it would show a parsed and unparsed version in the same notice box.
    Also, this requires some dialog changes.

You are about to change your personal title to
    Non-parsed title
    Parsed title
    ok, cancel, copy to clipboard

Copy to clipboard would be useful if the user wanted to paste the title into chat without overriding current personal title

[header]Custom brands[/header]
    Brands applied to the player do not show time remaining on map start.
    Custom brands aren’t saved in the store, is this intentional or an oversight?

[header]Free items[/header]Can there be at least one costume item which is only accessible to the user if he’s in the noxiousnet steamgroup?

Feel free to post anything I may have left out or anything which is unnecessary.

• [header]Display[/header]When selecting a costume item or a player model in the store, there should be a mini-display showing you what they are.
    The use box could do well with a mini-display, like the model selection on sandbox it allows the user to control the side rotation of the model with their mouse.

You don’t get to see playermodels until you (buy) use them, can I see what a costume item looks like without appearing on my playermodel?

[header]Item order[/header]Indicators to show the user the status of various items in the store, and changes to the order of items.
    From top to bottom.

Currently used item (green)
    Favorited items (black, a-z order, love heart)
    Owned items (black, a-z order)
    Unowned/locked items (red, a-z order)

[header]Custom titles[/header]Titles show unparsed for the user, it would be great if it would show a parsed and unparsed version in the same notice box.
    Also, this requires some dialog changes.

You are about to change your personal title to
    Non-parsed title
    Parsed title
    ok, cancel, copy to clipboard

Copy to clipboard would be useful if the user wanted to paste the title into chat without overriding current personal title

[header]Custom brands[/header]
    Brands applied to the player do not show time remaining on map start.
    Custom brands aren’t saved in the store, is this intentional or an oversight?

[header]Free items[/header]Can there be at least one costume item which is only accessible to the user if he’s in the noxiousnet steamgroup?

Feel free to post anything I may have left out or anything which is unnecessary.

• Back before I didn’t have a cosmetic playermodel I presumed there would be some kind of display upon viewing/selecting one from /shop.
    It’s a really nice/fancy idea to let people preview themselves before purchasing it.

I support the title thingy as well, and perhaps show the internal code and the external result together?

• @Box:

anything which is unnecessary.

Add little buttons for act dance, muscle, and robot.  Just so you can get a good view of your model/items.

• It would probably also help to hihlight which items you’re unable to afford in red, so you don’t click on an item you like and then be dissappointed when you see it costs 100k more silver than you have.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.