[ZS] Make the player able to get unstuck on props and phase on ladders

• Phasing on ladders can be checked if the player’s movetype is MOVETYPE_LADDER, not sure how it could be checked for CSS ladders though (I think it uses MOVETYPE_FLY??), this could help a bunch of new players that aren’t able to get in barricades

Make a check if a player’s bounding box is inside a prop when you begin phasing regardless if it’s unnailed, I’ve found myself stuck in some kinds of props many times by just being over them and being unable to pick them up, needing someone else to move them for me

• Phasing on ladders can be checked if the player’s movetype is MOVETYPE_LADDER, not sure how it could be checked for CSS ladders though (I think it uses MOVETYPE_FLY??), this could help a bunch of new players that aren’t able to get in barricades

Make a check if a player’s bounding box is inside a prop when you begin phasing regardless if it’s unnailed, I’ve found myself stuck in some kinds of props many times by just being over them and being unable to pick them up, needing someone else to move them for me

• I can’t believe there hasn’t been anything to get around these source engine glitches before. +1 to this.

• Upgrading the engine from 2007 to one with updated Vphysics would help

• Caders usually get stuck in their own props, if they jump and nail it at the top, since they aren’t touching the ground they can’t phase.

• ^ lol this has happened to me often however usually i can unnail myself and get free. sometimes not, which can be a problem

• Happens to me all the time as well.  Just having to unnail the prop is a problem, since usually you can only get stuck like that when you can just barely get the nail in- frequently after spending a good while trying to get the prop just right.  Sucks.

• I didn’t let people phase on ladders because it allowed you to bypass the speed limit.

• Which speed limit?

• Phasing speed limit.

I can see if there’s a way to get around it.

• You can still phase on them if you start phasing before getting on ladders

• You still have to stop and walk slowly for half a second beforehand.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.