FOnline2 (Fallout 2 MMORPG)

• http://www.fonline2.com/

fonline2 is a sick ass mmo mod based on the fallout 2 engine. its basically fallout, only online. the game pretty much lets you do anything you can do in fallout like scavange, kill mutants, loot dead guys, sell crap, character customization, etc. when you get killed either by players or npcs you lose all the stuff you had on you and players can pick it up

the only complaint i have against this game that its too goddamn fucking hard at the start. you get PKd by russian players with op miniguns and even the easiest creatures can kill you making you lose all your shit and ragequit the game. it took me like 2 ragequits before i settled in with a good build and starting making some serious bottle caps.

to those who have played fonline2238, this is bascially its successor. the fonline-reloaded version is pretty not good as it has way less players and, from what ive seen, the updates dont look like they changed a lot from 2238. this game has like 300 players avg or some shit, and for a game of its calibre im surprised its not more well known.

heres a fanmade gameplay trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3plaRlMms
    combat can either be turn-based on real-time depending on what you choose. small scale battles are usually fought in turn based mode while the real time battles consisting of like 50+ players are realtime

edit: oh and its free

• http://www.fonline2.com/

fonline2 is a sick ass mmo mod based on the fallout 2 engine. its basically fallout, only online. the game pretty much lets you do anything you can do in fallout like scavange, kill mutants, loot dead guys, sell crap, character customization, etc. when you get killed either by players or npcs you lose all the stuff you had on you and players can pick it up

the only complaint i have against this game that its too goddamn fucking hard at the start. you get PKd by russian players with op miniguns and even the easiest creatures can kill you making you lose all your shit and ragequit the game. it took me like 2 ragequits before i settled in with a good build and starting making some serious bottle caps.

to those who have played fonline2238, this is bascially its successor. the fonline-reloaded version is pretty not good as it has way less players and, from what ive seen, the updates dont look like they changed a lot from 2238. this game has like 300 players avg or some shit, and for a game of its calibre im surprised its not more well known.

heres a fanmade gameplay trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3plaRlMms
    combat can either be turn-based on real-time depending on what you choose. small scale battles are usually fought in turn based mode while the real time battles consisting of like 50+ players are realtime

edit: oh and its free

• grrraAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• holy shit I have to check this out. Fallout is my favorite game.

• alright time to get back into this autism affair

if you want to try this contact me do not try to play it alone good luck fighting off the eastern bear

• takara i changed my mind dont get into this horrendous piece of dogshit. this game is so annoying i almost hanged myself out of frustration the other day. the combat here is only plausible if youre BG and stand 1 hex away from other people in real time, otherwise youre fucking dead

FUCK this game and everyone who plays it

• i’ve been playing this since 2009

you probably weren’t in a group

i am unstoppable big guns

• you saw right through me. good luck

• boy it sure does feel good being friends with everybody anywhere ever

• stuff isnt the problem for me personally though. i had like 300k in a few days just from gecko farming. my biggest gripe in this game is the unbalanced pvp and how you have to have an absolutely perfect 1str bg build to be counted useful to anyone. believe me i tried joining some gang and all the replies ive got were along the lines of vali nahuy kazol

• join english speaking groups nerd

• i did but got bored then jacked all their shit and ran off lol

• @jh2.0:

stuff isnt the problem for me personally though. i had like 300k in a few days just from gecko farming. my biggest gripe in this game is the unbalanced pvp and how you have to have an absolutely perfect 1str bg build to be counted useful to anyone. believe me i tried joining some gang and all the replies ive got were along the lines of vali nahuy kazol

Russian gangs. Good luck with that  :uglylaugh:

• russians are easy to kill if you separate them

• if youre playing on FOnline2, feel free to use my acc Cpt. Sex Danger//csdfo2. it should have a lot of cash on it and a stash of drugs

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.