[ZS] Credit human kills to whoever did the most damage

• The current system in game is that you need to kill four humans to come back to life. It doesn’t matter how much damage you do to the player, you must have the killing blow to get the point towards redemption. There have been a couple of times where I have seen a zombie do a lot of damage to another player, only to have someone else come in at the last section, deal the final blow and get the redemption credit instead.

My idea was that, as the title suggestions, the credit for the kill should be rewarded to whoever does the most damage to the human. If you think my idea is dumb, that’s perfectly fine, you guys clearly know best what you’re doing here, but I thought I’d mention it.

• The current system in game is that you need to kill four humans to come back to life. It doesn’t matter how much damage you do to the player, you must have the killing blow to get the point towards redemption. There have been a couple of times where I have seen a zombie do a lot of damage to another player, only to have someone else come in at the last section, deal the final blow and get the redemption credit instead.

My idea was that, as the title suggestions, the credit for the kill should be rewarded to whoever does the most damage to the human. If you think my idea is dumb, that’s perfectly fine, you guys clearly know best what you’re doing here, but I thought I’d mention it.

• Although this can be frustrating at times, I feel that making sure you get the last hit is part of the skill of playing zombie.

• I believe this has been suggested and rejected several times. Honestly, I feel like every kill should be broken into several points, half of which go to the killer, and the other half being distributed among the people who attacked the human in the last 60 seconds.

• I think the system is fine the way it is, 4 brains is pretty modest even if people are jacking brains.

• It’s fine for the regular player base, but for newer players, who already lack the feeling of having any impact on the game as a zombie, having that human you finally managed to corner though suicide rushing and dumb luck stolen from you could mean the difference between getting another new regular and a rage quit. Zombie assists would help soften that blow and possibly increase the retention rate of new players.

• Wow, you sound like one of those guys who figured death-streaks would be a good idea in shooters.

• Zombie points.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.