Disable certain models for ZE maps for zombies

• There are some models that need to be disabled because they can be an advantage over other models.

With the danboard model, you can only assume where the hitbox for the head is since the shape of the hitbox and the head since are completely different.

With the skeleton model, it’s harder to see from a distance and I guess you could say it’s more “transparent” than the other models.

• There are some models that need to be disabled because they can be an advantage over other models.

With the danboard model, you can only assume where the hitbox for the head is since the shape of the hitbox and the head since are completely different.

With the skeleton model, it’s harder to see from a distance and I guess you could say it’s more “transparent” than the other models.

• Skeleton is pretty hard to make out sometimes depending on what is going on and I can understand the issue with Danboard too but at the same time I think shooting zombies in the legs and torsos in ZE is more important than the head, I’m not trying to defend the Danboard just cause I use it or anything cause what you said is completely valid.

• In regular ZS Danboard fresh dead headshots are a problem.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.