Titanfall.

• Game from “respawn interactive”(cod mw, not fags from blackops,mw3,ghosts). http://www.titanfall.com/
    Cod with parkour and huge robots.
    Closed beta in origin. I like it.
    Also made on modified source engine. ???

Add me in origin if you got beta: Rageblast.

• Game from “respawn interactive”(cod mw, not fags from blackops,mw3,ghosts). http://www.titanfall.com/
    Cod with parkour and huge robots.
    Closed beta in origin. I like it.
    Also made on modified source engine. ???

Add me in origin if you got beta: Rageblast.

• It’s got polish and all that but I don’t think it will have enough content to justify a 60 dollar purchase. It doesn’t even have SP.

• @CMasta:

It’s got polish and all that but I don’t think it will have enough content to justify a 60 dollar purchase. It doesn’t even have SP.

They don’t show all stuff at beta, but there is going to be way more stuff on full release(acording to different sources).
    That’s one of the differences between beta and full release

• So this is another one of those cancerous early-access “It will be better Soon™” things?

• @LoneSoldier55:

So this is another one of those cancerous early-access “It will be better Soon™” things?

Closed free beta with release date of full game in March 13.

• Played it a bunch on the Xbox One, really enjoyed it a lot. My only complaints were the pushover AI grunts and the absurd shortness of the “attrition” game, which seems to be the flagship game mode.

The parkour, the end game sequences (losing team has to escape to a dropship, etc) and of course the titans really make the game special in my eyes. Once Call of Duty went down the shitter Halo and Battlefield have been the only online FPS’s I’ve really enjoyed, so I think I’ll be picking this one up.

• @StratocasterTB:

Played it a bunch on the Xbox One, really enjoyed it a lot. My only complaints were the pushover AI grunts and the absurd shortness of the “attrition” game, which seems to be the flagship game mode.

The parkour, the end game sequences (losing team has to escape to a dropship, etc) and of course the titans really make the game special in my eyes. Once Call of Duty went down the shitter Halo and Battlefield have been the only online FPS’s I’ve really enjoyed, so I think I’ll be picking this one up.

Are you implying that Battlefield hasn’t gone down the shitter since BF3 was released?

• I wasn’t implying anything about Battlefield.

• @CMasta:

It’s got polish and all that but I don’t think it will have enough content to justify a 60 dollar purchase. It doesn’t even have SP.

Name any modern-day FPS that has a good decent campaign/SP mode. Instead of tacked-on boring shit you have to play to unlock stuff in multiplayer like CoD or BF, it’s going to have a regular multiplayer mode along with a “campaign” multiplayer, which has a story.

• stalker

metro 2033

deus ex human revolution

checkmate athetits

• Their multiplayer is dead or doesn’t exist.

Titanfall beta shuted down till release.  :ohmy:
    Also they are going to add some animals into game wich migh attack pilots. Details  :smile:

• @God-King:

stalker

metro 2033

deus ex human revolution

checkmate athetits

I meant mainstream AAA FPS games a la CoD, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, etc.

• You did say modern-day. I at least thought the black ops campaigns were ok.

• Call of Duty campaigns were ok for a playthrough or two, but I’d rather they try something different with Titanfall than shit out a forgettable single player mode just to keep up with the Joneses.

• Titanfall: The next best Awesome Strike Source clone

Honestly, the game looks technologically impressive for a Source game. Wouldn’t count on it being profitable if EA were to P2W it after day 1.

• @Remnic:

Titanfall: The next best Awesome Strike Source clone

Honestly, the game looks technologically impressive for a Source game. Wouldn’t count on it being profitable if EA were to P2W it after day 1.

DLC =/= P2W

Since it’s EA I’m sure there will be plenty of DLC. Make of that what you will, but if I don’t have to pay cash to do more damage or get my titan faster I have no complaints about the pay model.

• auto aim pistol. Looks FUN

• @Thor:

auto aim pistol. Looks FUN

*Auto lock-on pistol which takes 4-5 seconds to lock onto enemy players when they can just turn and shoot you

• That pistol is basically only good for clearing rooms filled with NPCs

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.