Gifts, coupons, and giveaway thread

• We don’t have one of these, not sure if we even have a need for one. Regardless, this thread can be used to inform users that place is giving away key for game. Or random game keys someone doesn’t want (don’t fucking beg.)

I’ve already given away Arkham Asylum to someone on ZS, and gave another person Black Flag and Splintercell Blacklist, but I’d rather give people a fair chance publicly exploit my kindness for internet recognition do this so maybe others follow in line.

Recently, for fuck knows why, Steam gave users various games. HL2, EP1, Terraria, and coupons. I obtained three giftable copies of Terraria, A coupon for -30% off Aqua Kitty and A coupon for -25% off Broken Age.

I’m willing to give away two of the Terraria copies and the coupons (if anyone actually would use those…) to whomever posts first here. I don’t give a shit if you’re a lurker.

Hopefully people will throw up more games and whatnot they don’t want. If i get anything else to throw at ya’ll, i will.

UPDATE: VALVE IS REVOKING THIS ERROR. Therefor my gifts are useless. My apologies. Source

• We don’t have one of these, not sure if we even have a need for one. Regardless, this thread can be used to inform users that place is giving away key for game. Or random game keys someone doesn’t want (don’t fucking beg.)

I’ve already given away Arkham Asylum to someone on ZS, and gave another person Black Flag and Splintercell Blacklist, but I’d rather give people a fair chance publicly exploit my kindness for internet recognition do this so maybe others follow in line.

Recently, for fuck knows why, Steam gave users various games. HL2, EP1, Terraria, and coupons. I obtained three giftable copies of Terraria, A coupon for -30% off Aqua Kitty and A coupon for -25% off Broken Age.

I’m willing to give away two of the Terraria copies and the coupons (if anyone actually would use those…) to whomever posts first here. I don’t give a shit if you’re a lurker.

Hopefully people will throw up more games and whatnot they don’t want. If i get anything else to throw at ya’ll, i will.

UPDATE: VALVE IS REVOKING THIS ERROR. Therefor my gifts are useless. My apologies. Source

• I’d exchange torchlight 2 on fallout new vegas ultimate.

• i got a cd for assassin’s creed black flag.

• What do you plan on doing with it then?

• I’d trade it for a something I would actually play, doesn’t have to be equal value.

• In case anyone is interested, I received a 25% coupon for Broken Age since i have Psychonauts.  I hear it’s supposed to be quite good, just not my kind of game.

• Possibly old news, but currently you can get Thief: Gold for free.

https://www.thiefmodcompetition.com/ go there, give them fake/real info, they give you a coupon for Thief on Amazon, add to cart, go to checkout, add promotional code, bam. Free game. If you want it on steam, go to recent orders and click View Product Key or something like that, and copy paste the key into Steam’s Activate A Product On Steam. Not sure how long this is going on, but free games are free games.

source

• @Headcrab:

Possibly old news, but currently you can get Thief: Gold for free.

https://www.thiefmodcompetition.com/ go there, give them fake/real info, they give you a coupon for Thief on Amazon, add to cart, go to checkout, add promotional code, bam. Free game. If you want it on steam, go to recent orders and click View Product Key or something like that, and copy paste the key into Steam’s Activate A Product On Steam. Not sure how long this is going on, but free games are free games.

source

US customers only :(

• @Headcrab:

hffp://freegame.greenmangaming.com/

You don’t do much research, do you? Greenmangaming is very unreliable.

• @commandhat:

You don’t do much research, do you? Greenmangaming is very unreliable.

I’ve never had an issue with them. In fact, i find Gamersgate to be more unreliable than GMG. Transactions sometimes make mine (and others) banks raise a brow, but that (which has expired) was a free game, so no calls to the bank were required. I’ve gotten Civ 5 from them for free when they gave it away. If you’ve had an issue with them, that’s fine, but don’t scare people away with a generalization unless you yourself are currently having issues, please. I’d like this topic to be free of useless posts.

Back on topic, I’ve got a key for Guacamelee! Gold Edition and The Swapper. Post first asking for one or the other and I’ll PM you the link.

• As in, they leave the page up way pasta it’s expiration date, game reclaimiation and all. Then people get angry when they tried to claim an expired free game offer. They don’t post dates or anything last I checked so you ahve no way of telling whether an offer is current or not.

• @commandhat:

As in, they leave the page up way pasta it’s expiration date, game reclaimiation and all. Then people get angry when they tried to claim an expired free game offer. They don’t post dates or anything last I checked so you ahve no way of telling whether an offer is current or not.

Ah. My apologies if i sounded dickish, it sounded like you were making an attack. I’ll try to keep up with striking out expired deals, then.

• A copy of wurms clan wars if anyone is interested. No more left.

• Is it still available? If so yes please.

• Add me on steam.

• The catch is you have to download and install origin.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.