Robocraft.

• http://robocraftgame.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QfhitYcnXyc
    Small fun game about building robots. F2P.
    No p2w, you can buy ingame money, but getting same ammount by playing is easy enough.
    Alpha. Lack of content. No friend list, party list.

• http://robocraftgame.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QfhitYcnXyc
    Small fun game about building robots. F2P.
    No p2w, you can buy ingame money, but getting same ammount by playing is easy enough.
    Alpha. Lack of content. No friend list, party list.

• Gameplay currently feels eerily similar to World of Tanks as of right now, minus all the camping do to line of sight issues with guns that shoot farther than some tanks can ‘see’. Instead there’s currently an odd balance problem due to the lack of range diversity in guns. I guess I can’t complain about a lack of content because this game is an alpha, but if they were going to make it public, they should at least diversify the few parts they have to add a better experience to not push away potential customers. But other than that, right now it seems like guns will always be stronger than armor meaning you get blown up in 3 seconds no matter what tier you are. However the thing that I believe will drive away the most people is the current server downtime, yesterday from about 7 am to 1 pm, the queues must have crashed at least 3 times for more than half an hour each time. Frustrating to say the least.

I like the concept, but more work should have been done before a public release.

• They rebalanced guns and armor yesterday. Setting same range on all guns(it was different) and boosting armor. I got full green armor tank and i can take a lot of damage from mid tier guns. Discription on both is unclear.

Yeah queue now is a bit fucked, they used system where battles start each 3 minutes.

Also higher tier-> more money you gain(even for loosing)

• This is my current setup that’s been doing some work, but I fear moving up in tiers because I feel like I’ll just get destroyed for the most part.

• Wow that really is Banjo.

• I miss Robot Wars

• Wish something could be done to bring back events like robot wars.

• @Weapon:

This is my current setup that’s been doing some work, but I fear moving up in tiers because I feel like I’ll just get destroyed for the most part.

Move up, stick with team and get load of points. You will get more rp even for getting destroyed.

From tier 3 (full white) to tier 4 by replacing all white armor with green. 1-2 kills on tier 3 to 1-3 on tier 4  :uglylaugh:

• @ReaM:

Move up, stick with team and get load of points. You will get more rp even for getting destroyed.

From tier 3 (full white) to tier 4 by replacing all white armor with green. 1-2 kills on tier 3 to 1-3 on tier 4  :uglylaugh:

isnt your robot kind of shit because of the turrets that are stacked behind eachother? wont the front turrets block the fire of the back ones?

• Well not if you’re aiming slightly off center relative to your robot, but then you lose the DPS of the two turrets on the side, so it’s a tradeoff.

• Small turrets at the end just to drag attention from my main gun. l1 lasers against green/yellow armor is useless anyway.

Edit: they buffet armor today, again.

• They also fixed the bug with queues not working, and added in slight range variation, so I guess they addressed complaints that I had (even though I personally didn’t complain to them). Any idea why they don’t have tool tips for blocks directly linked to the actual values stored in game?

Edit: also glad that they will soon be addressing the shooting lag, as on that ice map I usually get 0.1 FPS when people start shooting.

• @Cheepo:

Wish something could be done to bring back events like robot wars.

We could put sandbox back up every once in a while for an event, couldn’t we?

• Values are still unclear, that’s why i am using wiki if i try to build air iterceptor without helium. 
    Try lowering video quality. I have good pc, so haven’t encountered that.
    They are going to focus on platoons, so people can play with friends. This or next week it will go live.

• Well the thing with shooting lag, it seems very unpredictable. I played my first 20 or so games and didn’t experience anything, then I switched to the lowest quality and it seemed to get worse to the point of freezing up. So I set my graphics to the highest settings and it (seems to) alleviate some of the lag problems. It’s not as unplayable as Planetside 2, but it’s still a nuisance.

Edit: I think a safer observation to make is actually that it happens independently of graphic quality, but I don’t know why you wouldn’t be affected.

• The robot war games have been a great deal for me. The adventure in the games and the strategic play of the games make them incredible.

• For those of you who may still be slightly interested, Platoons were just released. There’s still no friends system which is odd, but you’re able to queue up with people by typing in their name and inviting them from the social tab.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.