Loadout

• Made by Ubernet (creators of monday night combat and planetary annihilation) it’s a weird third person shooter where you make your own guns using different parts. However, instead of ‘customization’ with +2 accuracy or -1 damage, the changes actually seem to be very diverse, giving shotgun-effects, burst fire, charge shots, healing, burning, lightning, physical or buff ammo, scopes, x-ray, and so on. You can also name your guns anything you want, and other players can pick up the guns you’ve made if they kill you.

It’s free to play, and although you can buy cosmetics with real items, you aren’t allowed to spend real money on items that help you in game.

My main gripes are that the match sizes are very small (4v4 seems to be the max) and that combat so fast that some gun parts like, say, silencers and scopes, are basically useless. Also, it’s a little bit grindy when you’re trying to get the first few parts.

I think it’s worth a download. If you have an ubernet account and are playing loadout, add me (drunkenorc, no caps) and post your ubernet name here.

• Made by Ubernet (creators of monday night combat and planetary annihilation) it’s a weird third person shooter where you make your own guns using different parts. However, instead of ‘customization’ with +2 accuracy or -1 damage, the changes actually seem to be very diverse, giving shotgun-effects, burst fire, charge shots, healing, burning, lightning, physical or buff ammo, scopes, x-ray, and so on. You can also name your guns anything you want, and other players can pick up the guns you’ve made if they kill you.

It’s free to play, and although you can buy cosmetics with real items, you aren’t allowed to spend real money on items that help you in game.

My main gripes are that the match sizes are very small (4v4 seems to be the max) and that combat so fast that some gun parts like, say, silencers and scopes, are basically useless. Also, it’s a little bit grindy when you’re trying to get the first few parts.

I think it’s worth a download. If you have an ubernet account and are playing loadout, add me (drunkenorc, no caps) and post your ubernet name here.

• Ubernet? I never heard them mentioned anywhere in Loadout, only Edge of Reality.

• Sounds a lot like Burgerlands 2.

• @WilcoCharlie:

Ubernet? I never heard them mentioned anywhere in Loadout, only Edge of Reality.

You’re right; I had to link my ubernet account to my steam account, though. I guess it’s just hosted on ubernet servers.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.