EFT Pro Bowl

• As of recent I’ve came up with the idea of an EFT Pro Bowl, The best players of a selected group of players squaring off against one another for a few games. I’ve spoken to other players that are commonly online and they too are on board with it. The voting could be player picked or picked by the top players for touchdowns, etc. No clue how it could happen but it is something to think about

• As of recent I’ve came up with the idea of an EFT Pro Bowl, The best players of a selected group of players squaring off against one another for a few games. I’ve spoken to other players that are commonly online and they too are on board with it. The voting could be player picked or picked by the top players for touchdowns, etc. No clue how it could happen but it is something to think about

• ideas guy

also, doesn’t this already happen with the top 100 rankings? people yell at each other in mumble every so often over it.

• As the best player of a selected group of good players I’d like to nominate myself as the top player.

• Best player as in personal skill not inflated stats due to team stacking.

• I nominate myself mr klutch.

• This idea can be implemented, but players themselves will have to do it, and not wait for an official event-type.
    However, i must say that this happens almost every day, whenever people don’t stack teams on one side only, so it’s like Stack Vs. Stack .
    See ya on the fields of EFT.

• Considering by the fact that the teams would be picked by number of touchdowns, I would rather have it be picked by having team members and they then can choose their teammates (2 or 3?) because I am ranked like 40th in touchdowns loal.

• @commandhat:

ideas guy

also, doesn’t this already happen with the top 100 rankings? people yell at each other in mumble every so often over it.

This does not happen, Although, it is something to think about. Personally, if added, It should be a schoolyard pick. So say two players are team captains and they get to chose over a selected group of players who they want. So Captain A picks a player, then Captain B, then Captain A again and so forth. Since some players aren’t high scorers in touchdowns but are established pro players, the listed players should be voted by the players.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.