[ZS] Meat Hook immune to pickup after zombie death except for owner

• Game Admins

Because having a zombie die to your Meat Hook only for someone else to pick it up and then not give it back to you shouldn’t be an issue in the first place.

At this point it just seems like you just kite the zombie until it dies, then anyone can just rush in and mash +USE to steal the Meat Hook from whoever originally owned it.

Maybe there is a system in place for this already, but it feels like anyone can just do this easily.

• Game Admins

Because having a zombie die to your Meat Hook only for someone else to pick it up and then not give it back to you shouldn’t be an issue in the first place.

At this point it just seems like you just kite the zombie until it dies, then anyone can just rush in and mash +USE to steal the Meat Hook from whoever originally owned it.

Maybe there is a system in place for this already, but it feels like anyone can just do this easily.

• @CodeBrain:

By using some props as ramps and supports, I got a vending machine on the ceiling. This took a while to do (around 20 minutes of bringing the two vending machines in, and using board packs to make the ramps/supports) but I think it ends up being worth it. Done on single player (To test if it was actually possible), probably impossible to do on the server due to players moving around everywhere and sometimes messing you up by nailing/unnailing things you don’t want to be nailed/unnailed.

@Kramer:

you can’t reinforce that cade, you struggle making it, they only have 1100 health each, and fast legs will destroy it considering they can’t be hit. shelves are the only heavy props worth doing this with.

• I don’t like the idea of being unable to pick up a weapon that’s dropped.

• Maybe something like a five-second grace period during which the original owner can automatically pick it up by running over it, after which it becomes open to anyone to grab normally. I know that I follow my meat hook around, personally.

• You always used to keep that meat hook close to you on ugly fort.

• Yeah, it’s pretty dumb having someone steal your meat hook after you use it once and being down 40 worth for basically nothing.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.