[D&D] Character illustration request thread

• If you have a character in your campaign you need to have drawn like your own character or an NPC then post your request here. Make sure to include a description or a reference image so I can get an idea on how to make it look like. You can ask for things that include but not limited to: your player character, an important npc, an item or even a distinct landmark.

• If you have a character in your campaign you need to have drawn like your own character or an NPC then post your request here. Make sure to include a description or a reference image so I can get an idea on how to make it look like. You can ask for things that include but not limited to: your player character, an important npc, an item or even a distinct landmark.

• a ginger barbarian a lot like my steam avatar and he’s got a greataxe and looks unstable/unhinged dressed in scale armor

• Carn Comand:
    middle aged, armor-wearing cleric who casts touch spells on people. Black-grey hair, kind of retarded but can beat the shit out of people. Uses a sickle.

Jasper Bowman:
    tall hairy guy with light hair who lives in the woods and shoots/stabs animals. haven’t thought of anything else, do what you want for him but he’s a filthy longbow/falchion wielding woodsman.

• Heavily armored angry drunk man with a greatsword. I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination.

• A beefy half-orc wielding a large flail fashioned out of a rollermine and wearing chainmail american football gear.

• I DESIRE NOX DND COMICS!

• Middle-aged spellcaster with smokey blonde hair wearing a dark-brown coat with knee-high leather boots sporting a huge grin on his face while using one of his crossbow bolts to pick his teeth clean. He also has a bundle of bat wings tied together carried on his back.

• make a picture of a total faggot or just some scribbles
    it’ll work just fine

• Half ogre half centaur monster with 1 intelligence and some retarded number of strength. Can only scream his name, smash, mate, and food.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.