A Damage/Healing indicator

• I really think adding a damage indicator/healing amount indicator when you cast any spell or anything would be fucking amazing. I’d like to know how much damage and health restoration I’m dealing, because even though I’ve been around since 2009, till this day I still don’t know how much damage some spells do, the AoE damage falloff (flame strike, fire bolt, and flame spiral are good examples), stuff like that.

It doesn’t have to be advanced, I mean yes I would like a sexy female voice telling me how much damage or health restoration I’ve dealt, but really I don’t care. I can look at 2 red digits on my screen and still be satisfied.

• I really think adding a damage indicator/healing amount indicator when you cast any spell or anything would be fucking amazing. I’d like to know how much damage and health restoration I’m dealing, because even though I’ve been around since 2009, till this day I still don’t know how much damage some spells do, the AoE damage falloff (flame strike, fire bolt, and flame spiral are good examples), stuff like that.

It doesn’t have to be advanced, I mean yes I would like a sexy female voice telling me how much damage or health restoration I’ve dealt, but really I don’t care. I can look at 2 red digits on my screen and still be satisfied.

• That will most likely be tackled if the whole GUI of teamplay gets redone.
    However I will agree just having basic info on damage done would be nice. Something like (Firebolt: Does X damage) or a step up being, (Firebolt: Does X damage at center of impact tapering down to X damage the farther from center) or however you want to word it.

I’ve been playing since 2008 and I also don’t know the numerical value of damage done by most spells, I just have an idea of what grunt/pain sounds are made by an enemy in relation to how much hp they have, and I cast accordingly to that.

• I like that idea, it’d probably be incredibly helpful to new players too.

If we were to take it a step further, how about floating hit numbers a la TF2?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.