Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ok now this is dead for sure

• So don’t be a prick and don’t release them, simple.

• Or don’t post on forums so any stupid liberty/hypatia fuck head can just look at them PM them to the give or take 20 regulars that are still active.

• It was good while it lasted.

also pm space hacks pls thx

• Who revived that forum?

• @Vanellope:

Who revived that forum?

which?

• Was banned from Tg in a matter of a minute to two entering the round. Sadness floods me for this wouldn’t have stood in nox!

• @AlarmClock:

Was banned from Tg in a matter of a minute to two entering the round. Sadness floods me for this wouldn’t have stood in nox!

i got a permaban for beating a clown into orange after we started fighting then i started to use a weapon. Although i have no problem with the server or admins themselves it can be stupid at times.

• @Dawn:

Whats this about Liberty Station?

Why dont you guys play on the original…

You know, TG Station? You can join from the wiki

60+ players usually on the first server

Second server is for more serious players, even has the updated Metastation (“NoX Map”)

started play this almost wanted to kill this shitty ass over reacting captain i opted to fuck his office up by thermitng his back walls haha. later i found a secret medical area with all in one grinder and chem bottle/pillz maker machine. also was syringe gun and a butcher cleaver and some beds hehe i can imagine this room be turned into a sex torture room on nox

• you mean it wasn’t already?

Pills Maker
    Beds
    Tools to turn your “beloved” into meat to “force” down your throat
    Makeshift BDSM gear (hitting people with the cleaver to induce pain)

• haha not as it was have to take down wall girders and barricades to get to it plus it need some touching up

Users

Topics