Repy to previous locked thread

• This is a reply to the darker one from the previous thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19075.0

Faggot?  wow look who is talking. The very guy who came on the forums and started sucking up to jet in his first post on the forum and then proceeeded to spend years sucking up until he became a full admin. I even remember before you got admin when you told me how embarrased you were of that post. Unlike you I have never been afraid to voice my opinions on anything. You on the other just spend your time giving JetBoom e-blowjobs relentlessly in your pursuit for power and it is sad to see JetBoom fell for it. You claim that you’re helping NoX RTP, but how can you when you and your sucking up is one the biggest reasons why it died in the first place? Unlike you I have integrity, and I will never even come close to being as lowly as you.

If you had any strength you would at least argue it out with me instead of making like a pathetic chink and making petty ban attempts in an attempt to get rid of me and conceal your shame.

You should honestly go kill yourself, I can’t imagine what a rotten person you are in real life. The world would be better without you and you know it as well as I do.

I am done here, I thought I could work together once more with JetBoom for the greater good of NoX, but that simply isn’t possible with scum like you around.

• This is a reply to the darker one from the previous thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19075.0

Faggot?  wow look who is talking. The very guy who came on the forums and started sucking up to jet in his first post on the forum and then proceeeded to spend years sucking up until he became a full admin. I even remember before you got admin when you told me how embarrased you were of that post. Unlike you I have never been afraid to voice my opinions on anything. You on the other just spend your time giving JetBoom e-blowjobs relentlessly in your pursuit for power and it is sad to see JetBoom fell for it. You claim that you’re helping NoX RTP, but how can you when you and your sucking up is one the biggest reasons why it died in the first place? Unlike you I have integrity, and I will never even come close to being as lowly as you.

If you had any strength you would at least argue it out with me instead of making like a pathetic chink and making petty ban attempts in an attempt to get rid of me and conceal your shame.

You should honestly go kill yourself, I can’t imagine what a rotten person you are in real life. The world would be better without you and you know it as well as I do.

I am done here, I thought I could work together once more with JetBoom for the greater good of NoX, but that simply isn’t possible with scum like you around.

• Game Admins

Okay

• Administrators

Put zinco on suicide watch again

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.