Vote refresh

• If players vote for a map prematurely, say at the start of a round, their votes stay the same and do not change in accordance with their score. I was curious to know if an “automatic vote refresh” would be possible, at least when the round ends. This way, players don’t have to refresh their votes by clicking on it through the menu / fixes players not understanding that they could have placed more votes for what they wanted.

• If players vote for a map prematurely, say at the start of a round, their votes stay the same and do not change in accordance with their score. I was curious to know if an “automatic vote refresh” would be possible, at least when the round ends. This way, players don’t have to refresh their votes by clicking on it through the menu / fixes players not understanding that they could have placed more votes for what they wanted.

• This, so goddamn much. I keep forgetting when I prematurely vote that I can place additional earned votes on $map if I click on it again at the end of round vote.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.