Serial killer antag

• the big deal:

ok so serial killer rounds would be cool but serial killers are known for no trace of evidence but at each crime scene the killer would leave something like a light liter or a arrow on the ground in the direction you went and to make the idea about the way of the signature or serial killer hand writing would be that you have a list of people to kill at least before the shuttle arrives if you complete this list you may kill anyone person you like but you have to leave a note revealing a piece or large clue about yourself like a phrase you use or addictions like smoking or drinking or a last name for detectives to use to find you.

How to get rid of serial killer:

First the psychiatrist can heal this person of the mental health or the sec can simply off with their heads or they can follow him and kill him in the act of duty.

Tools they use:

It could be anything honestly but my favorite is a fire extinguisher to the skull or simply laser them to death but a serial killer will start with special connections that can get him things like stun gloves, knives, guns(supplyed to what guns you feel fit), and of course old school soap tactics and of course a good old beat down is more staggering to sec

signatures of the killer:

well they don’t need to be traceable but they need to be reasonable meaning admins have to accept signature so that way killing everybody with a e-sword isn’t an option acceptable ones could be cutting off a hand leaving a note or simply riddles for sec to solve

serial killer hideouts:

anything from the incinerator rooms or a closet this would be the place you hide after a kill instead of taking your objectives all out at once and where you hide your goods and stash those fake ID’s cause we know you have them

Note anything you want me to improve tell me available at byond at Odins Light or here on fourms
    also hope this is better and more awesome for yall

• the big deal:

ok so serial killer rounds would be cool but serial killers are known for no trace of evidence but at each crime scene the killer would leave something like a light liter or a arrow on the ground in the direction you went and to make the idea about the way of the signature or serial killer hand writing would be that you have a list of people to kill at least before the shuttle arrives if you complete this list you may kill anyone person you like but you have to leave a note revealing a piece or large clue about yourself like a phrase you use or addictions like smoking or drinking or a last name for detectives to use to find you.

How to get rid of serial killer:

First the psychiatrist can heal this person of the mental health or the sec can simply off with their heads or they can follow him and kill him in the act of duty.

Tools they use:

It could be anything honestly but my favorite is a fire extinguisher to the skull or simply laser them to death but a serial killer will start with special connections that can get him things like stun gloves, knives, guns(supplyed to what guns you feel fit), and of course old school soap tactics and of course a good old beat down is more staggering to sec

signatures of the killer:

well they don’t need to be traceable but they need to be reasonable meaning admins have to accept signature so that way killing everybody with a e-sword isn’t an option acceptable ones could be cutting off a hand leaving a note or simply riddles for sec to solve

serial killer hideouts:

anything from the incinerator rooms or a closet this would be the place you hide after a kill instead of taking your objectives all out at once and where you hide your goods and stash those fake ID’s cause we know you have them

Note anything you want me to improve tell me available at byond at Odins Light or here on fourms
    also hope this is better and more awesome for yall

• This doesn’t seem expansive enough to merit it’s own round.

• this is something thats heavily rp driven

but this is nox

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.