Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

So some guy apparently got banned for being a shit and thought he'd be a rebel

• Wasn’t me :link:

• you morons, raping someone and leaving them cuffed to a bed is one of the most satisfying things you can do in this game

• No. The most satisfying thing is irony.
    Cuff a scientist, stuff him in a space suit, put one of his bombs in his backpack, mass driver him and then send signal.
    Hardmode: Don’t read the frequency off the bomb and play a game with him trying to uncuff himself and disarm the bomb before you guess the frequency you can still mass drive stun batons in a hope that he still stands in place and gets stunned by them to buy time.

Another fun thing is to kidnap the captain, steal his ID, lock him in a room, set it up to slowly fill with plasma and leave him with a toolbox containing a welding torch, crowbar, screwdriver, wirecutter and a multitool.
    Now he has time to figure out how to get out of the room till he runs out of air or ignites the plasma making it a jigsaw trap to test the captain’s knowledge about surviving dangerous situation
    Hardmode: Cut the backup power and the bolt wire of the only door leading out forcing the captain to actually use the wirecutter and then the multitool and having to guess which wire shocks the door on mending igniting the plasma.

If you think in that way you can have so much fun making challenges for other players that involve them using their knowledge in order to survive making the parapen one of the more interesting choices for a traitor item.

Back to topic:
    We have a non-nox nox server? When did that happen? Also I’m sure admins will punish you for rape just only if they feel like it and it wont be a ban.
    Hilarious when people don’t know that noxstation is called noxstation for a reason that has nothing to do with griefing.

• how could he possibly hope to remake nox station without takara money

• haha that true

• @DoctorDrew:

how could he possibly hope to remake nox station without takara money

I thought it was an endless supply?

• yea but unless takra plans on going there he has no takara money

• Only Takara can have an endless supply of takara money from whatever job he is doing to earn that money… probably professional terrorism.

• you mean being a 120 pound stock boy while paying for your parents rent LOL

• @Vanellope:

No. The most satisfying thing is irony.
    Cuff a scientist, stuff him in a space suit, put one of his bombs in his backpack, mass driver him and then send signal.
    Hardmode: Don’t read the frequency off the bomb and play a game with him trying to uncuff himself and disarm the bomb before you guess the frequency you can still mass drive stun batons in a hope that he still stands in place and gets stunned by them to buy time.

Another fun thing is to kidnap the captain, steal his ID, lock him in a room, set it up to slowly fill with plasma and leave him with a toolbox containing a welding torch, crowbar, screwdriver, wirecutter and a multitool.
    Now he has time to figure out how to get out of the room till he runs out of air or ignites the plasma making it a jigsaw trap to test the captain’s knowledge about surviving dangerous situation
    Hardmode: Cut the backup power and the bolt wire of the only door leading out forcing the captain to actually use the wirecutter and then the multitool and having to guess which wire shocks the door on mending igniting the plasma.

If you think in that way you can have so much fun making challenges for other players that involve them using their knowledge in order to survive making the parapen one of the more interesting choices for a traitor item.

Back to topic:
    We have a non-nox nox server? When did that happen? Also I’m sure admins will punish you for rape just only if they feel like it and it wont be a ban.
    Hilarious when people don’t know that noxstation is called noxstation for a reason that has nothing to do with griefing.

Yes this nobody does this enough. The few times i do i act apon the crews stupidity or the want to be a hero. Make a proximity bomb and fill a room with plasma lock the comdom or whoever in with oxygen and toolbox then tell the crew. For him to win he has to escape by himself if they try to help they set off the bomb killing both of them. The need to be a hero will get more killed than walking away.

Users

Topics