So some guy apparently got banned for being a shit and thought he'd be a rebel

• 9:44 PM - screwball: nerums is there another nox ss13 server
    9:43 PM - Nernums: no
    9:46 PM - screwball: check out the new nox station
    9:46 PM - screwball: hosted by grishhog
    9:46 PM - Nernums: oh my fucking god
    9:47 PM - screwball: ya
    9:47 PM - screwball: We use NoX rules read them before playing http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Rules_(SS13).

Hello, here it is. This server has all the same rules NoX station 13 does, except we lack the shitmins that ruined that server.

Keep IC out of OOC that is our biggest rule. ERP is allowed without consent. So if your being raped… Don’t adminhelp.

I am new to hosting a server but loved playing NoX for the fact of leniancy on griefing others and being allowed to netspeak in IC. So I am recreating it, I am using Tg Map for now but if you guy’s think Metastation is better, I can gladly switch them. I just like that Tg map has sing.

I am looking for badmins! But first need to become a mod. PM me your story of why youde be a good badmin. Byond ckey- Grishnog
    9:46 PM - Nernums: who the fuck even is that
    9:48 PM - screwball: idk
    9:49 PM - screwball: it went down wierd
    9:49 PM - screwball: you guys ddosing it
    9:48 PM - Nernums: not as far as I know
    9:48 PM - Nernums: its probably hosted on the fucktards computer
    9:49 PM - Nernums: and is nothing to take seriously
    9:49 PM - Nernums: its not even using pre 500 byond
    9:49 PM - Nernums: has not a single bit of nox code involved with it
    9:50 PM - screwball: k
    9:50 PM - Nernums: seriously who in the fuck is that guy
    9:51 PM - screwball: idk
    9:50 PM - Nernums: (U)(E) Key: grishnog ComputerID: 1098951092 IP: 70.27.233.34 Permaban (By: pyko) (Reason: Multikeying/metagaming)
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hahahahhaahhahaahhahah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hahaha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ahah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: haha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: aha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ahhahahh

• 9:44 PM - screwball: nerums is there another nox ss13 server
    9:43 PM - Nernums: no
    9:46 PM - screwball: check out the new nox station
    9:46 PM - screwball: hosted by grishhog
    9:46 PM - Nernums: oh my fucking god
    9:47 PM - screwball: ya
    9:47 PM - screwball: We use NoX rules read them before playing http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Rules_(SS13).

Hello, here it is. This server has all the same rules NoX station 13 does, except we lack the shitmins that ruined that server.

Keep IC out of OOC that is our biggest rule. ERP is allowed without consent. So if your being raped… Don’t adminhelp.

I am new to hosting a server but loved playing NoX for the fact of leniancy on griefing others and being allowed to netspeak in IC. So I am recreating it, I am using Tg Map for now but if you guy’s think Metastation is better, I can gladly switch them. I just like that Tg map has sing.

I am looking for badmins! But first need to become a mod. PM me your story of why youde be a good badmin. Byond ckey- Grishnog
    9:46 PM - Nernums: who the fuck even is that
    9:48 PM - screwball: idk
    9:49 PM - screwball: it went down wierd
    9:49 PM - screwball: you guys ddosing it
    9:48 PM - Nernums: not as far as I know
    9:48 PM - Nernums: its probably hosted on the fucktards computer
    9:49 PM - Nernums: and is nothing to take seriously
    9:49 PM - Nernums: its not even using pre 500 byond
    9:49 PM - Nernums: has not a single bit of nox code involved with it
    9:50 PM - screwball: k
    9:50 PM - Nernums: seriously who in the fuck is that guy
    9:51 PM - screwball: idk
    9:50 PM - Nernums: (U)(E) Key: grishnog ComputerID: 1098951092 IP: 70.27.233.34 Permaban (By: pyko) (Reason: Multikeying/metagaming)
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hahahahhaahhahaahhahah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hahaha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ahah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: haha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: aha
    9:50 PM - Nernums: hah
    9:50 PM - Nernums: ahhahahh

• time to go grab some paragraphs from lipsum.net and annoy any admins that get on

Edit: moron attempting to run a dedicated on his computer and failing to understand it doesn’t work with his computer off, disregard

• Jesus Christ people these days

• very sad

• Nox is dead now guys, a server worthy of it’s robustness has finally cone to save us.

Atleast the faggot didn’t whine on the forums about “adminbus banned meh for skype :(”.

• “ERP is allowed without consent. So if your being raped… Don’t adminhelp.”

I don’t care what the motive is, ERP is the DUMBEST thing I’ve ever seen in SS13 and people doing it should be banned forever for being the biggest moron in online gaming.

• Eh, fucked with is better, this isn’t fucking Liberty Station.

• Ah yes, the jealousy is clear. Because who wouldn’t  be jealous of NoX?

• Stations with players?

• pretty much anyone lol

• @Cheepo:

“ERP is allowed without consent. So if your being raped… Don’t adminhelp.”

I don’t care what the motive is, ERP is the DUMBEST thing I’ve ever seen in SS13 and people doing it should be banned forever for being the biggest moron in online gaming.

ERP consent is allowed however forcing ERP make you a free kill

• Even consented ERP is dumb and should result in free kills or gibbing.

• Which is what happens. But banning for doing sonething that isn’t harmful to anyone?

• If you count retardation as contagious, yes.

• how did this degenerate from a moron hosting a bad server to ERP discussion

• Wasn’t me :link:

• you morons, raping someone and leaving them cuffed to a bed is one of the most satisfying things you can do in this game

• No. The most satisfying thing is irony.
    Cuff a scientist, stuff him in a space suit, put one of his bombs in his backpack, mass driver him and then send signal.
    Hardmode: Don’t read the frequency off the bomb and play a game with him trying to uncuff himself and disarm the bomb before you guess the frequency you can still mass drive stun batons in a hope that he still stands in place and gets stunned by them to buy time.

Another fun thing is to kidnap the captain, steal his ID, lock him in a room, set it up to slowly fill with plasma and leave him with a toolbox containing a welding torch, crowbar, screwdriver, wirecutter and a multitool.
    Now he has time to figure out how to get out of the room till he runs out of air or ignites the plasma making it a jigsaw trap to test the captain’s knowledge about surviving dangerous situation
    Hardmode: Cut the backup power and the bolt wire of the only door leading out forcing the captain to actually use the wirecutter and then the multitool and having to guess which wire shocks the door on mending igniting the plasma.

If you think in that way you can have so much fun making challenges for other players that involve them using their knowledge in order to survive making the parapen one of the more interesting choices for a traitor item.

Back to topic:
    We have a non-nox nox server? When did that happen? Also I’m sure admins will punish you for rape just only if they feel like it and it wont be a ban.
    Hilarious when people don’t know that noxstation is called noxstation for a reason that has nothing to do with griefing.

• how could he possibly hope to remake nox station without takara money

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.