Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

To fix the station right now

• Hey, last night i was a traitor and fucked up the station real good, now people think they can’t fix it without admins, but THERE IS A WAY. in the arrivals security checkpoint, the left computer frame is a partially constructed comms computer.  You need to finish building it, go get a charged powercell from tech storage, replace it in the sec checkpoint, find my  RD ID and call the shuttle

• Hey, last night i was a traitor and fucked up the station real good, now people think they can’t fix it without admins, but THERE IS A WAY. in the arrivals security checkpoint, the left computer frame is a partially constructed comms computer.  You need to finish building it, go get a charged powercell from tech storage, replace it in the sec checkpoint, find my  RD ID and call the shuttle

• FYI : emmaged apcs can still be used, you only need to open it with a crowbar, change the cell, close it and then turn the power on

• My body is in security checkpoint but i think it has been long looted, there should be someone with hos id somewhere

• look in the backpack in sec checkpoitn, maybe there

• FOUND MY ID, clown near whats left of ai upload

Users

Topics