Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request: Shit-fucking AI

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Project 2501
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident: Dec 02, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    Your story: I join in late and see many doors bolted and shocked, and I’m hearing reports of the AI bolting doors and shocking them. He attempted to bolt me and vent a room I was in as well. I eventually own this unrobust ai and card him, and checking his laws he has Asimov. He had turrets on lethal at the time of carding, so even if there was a last-second law reset he fucked up.

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Project 2501
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident: Dec 02, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    Your story: I join in late and see many doors bolted and shocked, and I’m hearing reports of the AI bolting doors and shocking them. He attempted to bolt me and vent a room I was in as well. I eventually own this unrobust ai and card him, and checking his laws he has Asimov. He had turrets on lethal at the time of carding, so even if there was a last-second law reset he fucked up.

• Considering law 1, the AI was protecting the good humans from the bad humans. In order for humans to be safe, the bad humans need to be kept away, which was exactly what the AI was doing, considering the people trapped inside the main hallway being repeatedly stunned by beepsky.

Perfectly legit imo, you’re just butturt as usual.

• Shocking doors and venting rooms on new arrivals.

Harming humans.

Fuck off and die shitstain.

• You’re not a very good AI and caused way too much human harm. Job banned.

• @S41NT:

Considering law 1, the AI was protecting the good humans from the bad humans. In order for humans to be safe, the bad humans need to be kept away, which was exactly what the AI was doing, considering the people trapped inside the main hallway being repeatedly stunned by beepsky.

how the fuck is that legit.
    I love how you say “the AI” not “I”.

• @S41NT:

Considering law 1, the AI was protecting the good humans from the bad humans. In order for humans to be safe, the bad humans need to be kept away, which was exactly what the AI was doing, considering the people trapped inside the main hallway being repeatedly stunned by beepsky.

Humans are humans, the law plainly states you may not harm a human through action or inaction. Thus, no matter if your actions were protecting humans from other humans, you are still harming the “bad” end of the humans, thus in violation of your laws.

Stay banned.

Users

Topics