Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Fix retarded bot ai

• ive been a roboticst last round and built an army of cleanbots, medibots and floorbots. the medibots are ok, however, the cleanbots stand around beeping and booping doing absolutely nothing in a disgustingly filthy environment, while the floorbots ignore untiled floors and instead space themselves and build a highway to the sun…

these bots could come in handy if they werent broken, i never saw them work as intended on nox

• ive been a roboticst last round and built an army of cleanbots, medibots and floorbots. the medibots are ok, however, the cleanbots stand around beeping and booping doing absolutely nothing in a disgustingly filthy environment, while the floorbots ignore untiled floors and instead space themselves and build a highway to the sun…

these bots could come in handy if they werent broken, i never saw them work as intended on nox

• The floorbots are supposed to floor space that implies their name with the janibots I have no idea why they wouldn’t clean.

• Janibots need to be supplied with water.

• @Vanellope:

The floorbots are supposed to floor space that implies their name with the janibots I have no idea why they wouldn’t clean.

the wiki implies otherwise. although commandhats answer makes sense now. it doesnt say anywhere youre supposed to supply them with water. thanks

• by water he means space lube just an fyi

• They sound like they have the AI of those Warden. Can we fix these too?

• And make sure you emag the floorbots.

• The only thing I’ve ever seen a floorbot do is collect some floor tiles on the ground, and it refused to do anything after that. I thought it would at least fix some of the plating by putting tiles over it.

• haha floor bot tear the floor up when emaged. Normally they only make new flooring over space but they have bad path finding trying to go though a table to reach the area.

Users

Topics