Unprofessional Perma-ban (Unban appeal by Hutchen)

• Your BYOND Key:Hutchen
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job (syndie?): Security officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: (I do not know/remember)
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided: ( " Multi-keying, really?" )
    When you were banned: 11/15/2013 7:50pm
    Ban length: Permanent ban
    Why you think you were banned:  I shot an officer for spacing an assistant. Because you know, thats not bad or griefing in any way?
    Why you should be unbanned: I was banned because I shot and cuffed an officer for spacing an assistant he claimed, “stunned him” so In natural law I had to do something.
    I was about to take him to the brig when the captain came up. As soon as the captain came I was south of cargo and I got perma banned for “Multi-keying” .
    I believe I was banned for multi keying because he thought I was the assistant but in actuality I just started to play. I do not have the same IP as that man, nor name. I believe that was an Unprofessional ban .

• Your BYOND Key:Hutchen
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job (syndie?): Security officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: (I do not know/remember)
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided: ( " Multi-keying, really?" )
    When you were banned: 11/15/2013 7:50pm
    Ban length: Permanent ban
    Why you think you were banned:  I shot an officer for spacing an assistant. Because you know, thats not bad or griefing in any way?
    Why you should be unbanned: I was banned because I shot and cuffed an officer for spacing an assistant he claimed, “stunned him” so In natural law I had to do something.
    I was about to take him to the brig when the captain came up. As soon as the captain came I was south of cargo and I got perma banned for “Multi-keying” .
    I believe I was banned for multi keying because he thought I was the assistant but in actuality I just started to play. I do not have the same IP as that man, nor name. I believe that was an Unprofessional ban .

• I dunno, bud. This is linked to Jakeskillers multikeying ban, where he attempted to arrest and steal the warden’s stuff, then was robusted by the clown. Not even thirty seconds later I get another adminhelp where a security officer that had just signed up attacked the same warden and was attempting to arrest him. You also tried to arrest the Captain.

I guess I’ll unban you guys until I can provide more sufficient proof, I’ll keep my eye on you guys.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.