I've started development on the first Timecoin mining robot.

• I’ve started the development of the first Timecoin mining robot. All of the resources required are here and ready including all of the information and research required to have a working concept that brings fourth results while remaining completely transparent. The legal entity has been established and that would pertain each individual to a confidentiality agreement about certain ideology. I wouldn’t mind working with person’s from the computer programming, and web development industry.

• I’ve started the development of the first Timecoin mining robot. All of the resources required are here and ready including all of the information and research required to have a working concept that brings fourth results while remaining completely transparent. The legal entity has been established and that would pertain each individual to a confidentiality agreement about certain ideology. I wouldn’t mind working with person’s from the computer programming, and web development industry.

• 0 proof that you have anything but the idea of mining and a company name.

• If you want to sell you should give the whole sales pitch

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=lexsym

This is the part that convinced me

@Lexsym:

Also the government will most likely back-up the timecoins as they are better tools of measurement for more accurate ways of defining the worth and value of a currency. Even better and more accurate than money.

[Curious & Charmed Potential Investor] that is a very true statement and as likely it is that Timecoins will become the leader of currency, it’s still slightly profitable to get bitcoins and why not cash out on something that is still worth something opposed to something that is going to be established permanently.

I’ve already looked into what drug dealers would do, and they actually said they would use timecoins as they will represent transactions

So there is one market that has been identified.

~ TULIP MANIA ~

• I’ll code it for $30/hr.

• God these coins make no sense.

• @Sally:

God these coins make no sense.

Any currency only has worth if there’s constant flux, trade and acception among people

• Until we discover an easily accessible silver vein that manages to shrink the value of silver to half of what it used to be permanently, I’m going to keep investing in it.  Good luck with your uncommonly accepted shitcoins that are likely to collapse in worth or existence.

• The problem with virtual hash currency/cryptocurrency/*coin is that eventually people are going to realize how inconvenient and practically worthless they are.

• you are a joke

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.