Remove unnailing penalty once a player gets elder member award

• After a player becomes an elder member, you can assume that any unnailing they do is for the good of the humans in helping them survive so they shouldn’t have to be penalized for it.
    Also remove being unable to unnail a prop of another player who’s doing better than you. That prop could’ve been nailed to a wall for you to use on your barricade or a shit player could’ve quickly made a shitpile and went out to rack up points killing zombies and you’re sitting there unable to unnail his pile o’ shit.

I’ve seen players make fantastic barricades but be low on health simply because they don’t have time to ask players to unnail their props.

I don’t know about getting a person’s nail when you unnail their prop.

In the event that an elder member abuses these privileges, they can be dealt with on an individual basis as it will rarely happen.

• After a player becomes an elder member, you can assume that any unnailing they do is for the good of the humans in helping them survive so they shouldn’t have to be penalized for it.
    Also remove being unable to unnail a prop of another player who’s doing better than you. That prop could’ve been nailed to a wall for you to use on your barricade or a shit player could’ve quickly made a shitpile and went out to rack up points killing zombies and you’re sitting there unable to unnail his pile o’ shit.

I’ve seen players make fantastic barricades but be low on health simply because they don’t have time to ask players to unnail their props.

I don’t know about getting a person’s nail when you unnail their prop.

In the event that an elder member abuses these privileges, they can be dealt with on an individual basis as it will rarely happen.

• Old player does not make a good player.

• I would trust Elder member to know better.

• You can get Elder member without ever playing a game of ZS.

• Game Admins

Basically what Lord said. No player will ever have given advantages over another.

• I think the current system “you cannot remove a nail from a player who’s doing better than you” is working fine then.
    But with one change it could be made better, the no penalty point requirement should be lowered for those who are deemed beneficial to the human team, by repairing barricades.

Publish 385
    It is now impossible to remove the nails of a player with 75 points or more if you do not have at least 75 points (total, not spendable).
    There is no longer a penalty for removing another person’s nails if that person has less than 75 points and you have at least 75.

• The system doesn’t help too much when it discourages a new player unnailing the cade of a veteran player just as much as it discourages a veteran player from unnailing a shitcade of a new player.

"It is now impossible to remove the nails of a player with 75 points or more if you do not have at least 75 points (total, not spendable).
    There is no longer a penalty for removing another person’s nails if that person has less than 75 points and you have at least 75."
    I didn’t even know this existed because by the time you have 75 points to make the system work, the cades are already finished.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.