[RTP] Minor Nerf of Lesser Heal

• It’s ridiculous how much damage a wizard can tank if he uses lesser heal correctly.

Those on shittier/larger maps like bigdesert have witnessed how I simply wouldn’t die when carrying their flag.

Remove 5-10 hp from lesser heal, and it would serve it’s purpose of being a quick mobile heal without being overpowered.

• It’s ridiculous how much damage a wizard can tank if he uses lesser heal correctly.

Those on shittier/larger maps like bigdesert have witnessed how I simply wouldn’t die when carrying their flag.

Remove 5-10 hp from lesser heal, and it would serve it’s purpose of being a quick mobile heal without being overpowered.

• Wizards shouldn’t be able to use lesser heal while carrying the flag at all.

• Banned

Or make casting lesser heal lock you in place for like 0.5 seconds or something.

• Each lesser heal cast should give you a stackable debuff, which decreases how effective your lesser heal is. Debuff stacks decrease slowly over time, and can be removed with greater heal.

• I support this and I also find that magic missiles seems incredibly dangerous and easy to spam but that might just be because I don’t have the deflection spell.

• @Pufulet:

I also find that magic missiles seems incredibly dangerous and easy to spam

I find that you were trying to fight a wizard 1v1 as assassin

• Administrators

Happens over a greater time span now which can’t be stacked.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.