Retro TeamPlay Now Available To Play

• Everyone’s favourite elitist gamemode is now available to play!

After a long hiatus due to the Garry’s Mod 13 update, Retro Teamplay is now available on NoXiousNet  once again.

It’s available at the IP 67.212.184.70:27015, the server portal should be updated shortly to include it

Currently the gamemode is experimental, but it’s considered to be enough for public playing

• Everyone’s favourite elitist gamemode is now available to play!

After a long hiatus due to the Garry’s Mod 13 update, Retro Teamplay is now available on NoXiousNet  once again.

It’s available at the IP 67.212.184.70:27015, the server portal should be updated shortly to include it

Currently the gamemode is experimental, but it’s considered to be enough for public playing

• yay. damn I go to work. when will back home and go play.

• Needs bigger wizard face.

• With no tutorials and minimal help apart from a player or two I was having a rough time learning a single class and I’m still shying away from the mana classes because of how complicated they are to play and with an overwhelming set of spells that I have no idea what do even though I should probably read the info. Basically I find it has a nasty learning curve.

• Bind a key to counter spell, and another to inversion. Go mage, get force field up, and slaughter people with protrusion. Cast counter spell or inversion if you have a lot of things flying at you. Elementalist is also somewhat easy to learn.

• Go Warrior and go wild

• I’m finding myself frequently in situations where I’m literally hugging an enemy and I can’t hit them with a melee weapon. Especially when they’re running forwards and I’m right behind them and faster and I still can’t get a hit. My general ping is probably 130 and I never had any melee issues in zs but I can imagine its a completely different base.

• Imagine warrior melee this way: when you click, a serverside “explosion” is created after the swing delay in front of you.

• Assassin’s knife is using the old view model.

• What a thing to point out when everything looks like it’s from gmod9.

• Keep it using the old view model.

• Change multi-team ctf to elimination rather than first to 5. 4 lives on 4 team, and 5 lives on 3 team. The slaves with the highest scores  go to whichever team captured their flag the most.

• Costumes can be clearly visible most of the time in stealth mode.

• Never seen that before. Does it still show props for people that aren’t yourself?

• It does when they’re moving.

• The venom skill effect takes half of the screen all of a sudden.

Nevermind it got fixed.

• Just go warrior and destroy everything while spamming war cry

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.