[ZS] zs_gravity_v4

• Changes to the map:

1. An error on my part allowed a displacement in the zombie spawn to become solid when it was originally non-solid. While zombies were able to crouch jump out of the displacement, crows and headcrabs were stuck underneath the displacement. This has been fixed, so now they can leave the zombie spawn properly.

2. This map was made before boss zombies were a thing. While Nightmare, Butcher, Shade and Bonemesh were able to leave the zombie spawn normally, Tickle Monster and Pukepus were too tall to leave. The 4 sideways doorways on the map have been made larger to allow them to walk around the map. I added one extra bench to make it easier to cover the sideways doorways that humans normally barricade at (The human spawn hallway and the fence room). I feel that there are enough props on the map, and humans could always get junkpacks to barricade if they feel otherwise.

Map DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l5b1o51ss27g34/zs_gravity_v4.rar

• Changes to the map:

1. An error on my part allowed a displacement in the zombie spawn to become solid when it was originally non-solid. While zombies were able to crouch jump out of the displacement, crows and headcrabs were stuck underneath the displacement. This has been fixed, so now they can leave the zombie spawn properly.

2. This map was made before boss zombies were a thing. While Nightmare, Butcher, Shade and Bonemesh were able to leave the zombie spawn normally, Tickle Monster and Pukepus were too tall to leave. The 4 sideways doorways on the map have been made larger to allow them to walk around the map. I added one extra bench to make it easier to cover the sideways doorways that humans normally barricade at (The human spawn hallway and the fence room). I feel that there are enough props on the map, and humans could always get junkpacks to barricade if they feel otherwise.

Map DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3l5b1o51ss27g34/zs_gravity_v4.rar

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.