Explosive Manhacks

• As of now, manhacks aren’t very useful during later waves when poison zombies are unlocked. Why not make use of that little shit by turning it into a Allah Snackbar explosive? As a new craftable, combine a manhack with a grenade that creates an explossive manhack. It could be used for well timed detonations that are more viable than the risk of throwing a normal grenade and missing the group of zombies clawing at your pathetic barracade. You’d also be able to get that little fucker to fly around corners if the zombies are playing it smart. As a draw back (besides exploding) have the explosive manhack be able to be destroyed with one solid smack from a normal zombie. When deciding to detonate the manhack you could simply left click and watch as your manhack begins to flash a red light with some audio indicator that it’s about to blow.

• As of now, manhacks aren’t very useful during later waves when poison zombies are unlocked. Why not make use of that little shit by turning it into a Allah Snackbar explosive? As a new craftable, combine a manhack with a grenade that creates an explossive manhack. It could be used for well timed detonations that are more viable than the risk of throwing a normal grenade and missing the group of zombies clawing at your pathetic barracade. You’d also be able to get that little fucker to fly around corners if the zombies are playing it smart. As a draw back (besides exploding) have the explosive manhack be able to be destroyed with one solid smack from a normal zombie. When deciding to detonate the manhack you could simply left click and watch as your manhack begins to flash a red light with some audio indicator that it’s about to blow.

• A gift to Bonemesh.

• @StudMuffin:

As of now, manhacks aren’t very useful during later waves when poison zombies are unlocked. Why not make use of that little shit by turning it into a Allah Snackbar explosive? As a new craftable, combine a manhack with a grenade that creates an explossive manhack. It could be used for well timed detonations that are more viable than the risk of throwing a normal grenade and missing the group of zombies clawing at your pathetic barracade. You’d also be able to get that little fucker to fly around corners if the zombies are playing it smart. As a draw back (besides exploding) have the explosive manhack be able to be destroyed with one solid smack from a normal zombie. When deciding to detonate the manhack you could simply left click and watch as your manhack begins to flash a red light with some audio indicator that it’s about to blow.

Actually this gives grenades a good reason to exist besides hitting the barricade you try to throw it out of and blowing yourself up.

• This could work using the npc_clawscanner model, in it’s standard model it’s sightly bigger than a manhack, and triggering the secondary fire could deploy it’s “claw” with a grenade inside, giving enough time for a triggered detonation instead of suddenly exploding on click, alternatively it could also carry supplies around the map which could be useful in the future ZS update that Jet is planning

• I also thought of this idea and also like a mobile medic that shoots morphine darts or something either way I like this idea

• Medic still isn’t a lucrative business anyways, you always get less back then what you got for healing people and rarely does the extra health go to good use.

• Honestly, I was thinking of just having a grenade in the center of a manhack for the model. Jetboom was wanting to use that other scanner model for the drone I’m pretty sure.

• @GentlemenCommander:

I also thought of this idea and also like a mobile medic that shoots morphine darts or something either way I like this idea

Yes. Yes Yes YES.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.