I can't play the Extreme Football Throwdown gamemode !

• Hello

I have a Garry’s mod server and i set the gamemode to extreme football throwdown and when i connect to server the game is close,when the load is say sending client info… no error message or anything only the game is close.
    And when i connect to offical extreme football throwdown server i have a same problem… a month ago i play the gamemode and it works perfectly.

• Hello

I have a Garry’s mod server and i set the gamemode to extreme football throwdown and when i connect to server the game is close,when the load is say sending client info… no error message or anything only the game is close.
    And when i connect to offical extreme football throwdown server i have a same problem… a month ago i play the gamemode and it works perfectly.

• No need to change the gamemode type in startup. Try downloading it from Workshop –> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104625632

EDIT: Check if you have enough space on your hard drive or whatever. I got the same problem with another server.

• i subscribed to gamemode and i change it to menu and didn’t work :( also i have enough space…

• @gtadam:

i subscribed to gamemode and i change it to menu and didn’t work :( also i have enough space…

wait you don’t have enough harddrive space?
    what?

Delete something then.

• @LoneSoldier55:

wait you don’t have enough harddrive space?
    what?
    Delete something then.

No no no, he said he DOES have enough space. Also, you might be having the same problem that I was having with the workshop of some things not downloading at all. Check in your addons tab and if it’s not there, try deleting OTHER addons you may have, then restarting your garrys mod. If that fails, well, I don’t know; nuke the addons folder or something. Also, once again, you don’t need to change the gamemode in the main menu. Just join the server.

• i unsubscribed all addons i keep olnly the Extreme Football, i delete the addons folder after i start the game the game is download he gamemode and the gamemode is in the addons list and in gamemodes list. i try to connect to offical server and again the game close… (i didn’t switch to extreme football throwdown)

• @gtadam:

i unsubscribed all addons i keep olnly the Extreme Football, i delete the addons folder after i start the game the game is download he gamemode and the gamemode is in the addons list and in gamemodes list. i try to connect to offical server and again the game close… (i didn’t switch to extreme football throwdown)

Well i can’t really help you unless if you get a new computer or reinstall your computer with the disk.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.