[ZS] Premade loadouts, if the player hasn't created a custom one

• I believe there should be premade loadouts for anyone new to Zombie Survival as they could use them for reference when creating their own or get straight into the game without bothering with the worth menu, these loadouts would be a better choice than random.

Examples:
    Medic Loadout (Random Pistol, Medical kit, Knife/Plank) 100 worth
    Barricader Loadout (Random Pistol, Carpenter’s Hammer, 2 pistol ammo boxes) 100 worth
    Mechanic Loadout (Tosser/Crackler, Wrench, Handy Perk, Message Beacon) 100 worth
    Sniper Loadout (Stubber, 2 + 3 rifle ammo boxes, knife/plank) 100 worth
    Supplier Loadout (Random Pistol, Arsenal Crate, Knife/plank) 100 worth

Anyone is free to suggest loadouts with 100 worth (no returns)

• I believe there should be premade loadouts for anyone new to Zombie Survival as they could use them for reference when creating their own or get straight into the game without bothering with the worth menu, these loadouts would be a better choice than random.

Examples:
    Medic Loadout (Random Pistol, Medical kit, Knife/Plank) 100 worth
    Barricader Loadout (Random Pistol, Carpenter’s Hammer, 2 pistol ammo boxes) 100 worth
    Mechanic Loadout (Tosser/Crackler, Wrench, Handy Perk, Message Beacon) 100 worth
    Sniper Loadout (Stubber, 2 + 3 rifle ammo boxes, knife/plank) 100 worth
    Supplier Loadout (Random Pistol, Arsenal Crate, Knife/plank) 100 worth

Anyone is free to suggest loadouts with 100 worth (no returns)

• Barricader shouldn’t be one for obvious reasons. But having these premade loadouts replace the current randomized loadouts that you spawn with if you didn’t choose one in time would be nice.

• Some sort of Barricade defense loadout, including something like a Tosser, 3 boxes of related ammo, and a melee weapon with reach.

• I have to agree with no barricading class, if you can’t create your own loadout, you shouldn’t have a hammer. The standard tosser+peashooter+knife might be nice as it could allow newer players to make a real point profit rather than struggling the entire game with starter weapons.

• @LoneSoldier55:

Some sort of Barricade defense loadout

Everybody welcome LoneSoldier55…

• You are all definitely right about leaving out a barricade premade, I don’t blame you.

• Supplier load out- pistol + crate + knife
    Turrent - turret + ammo + knife

• OP motherfucker-Tosser with both boxes of smg ammo

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.