Badmin! LOL!

• Klayboxx: To the guy who’s using ellipses, shut the fuck up or I’ll gag you forever from the server.
    PM to-Admins: Fuck you, Klayboxx, I’ll use ellipses as I so please. Don’t threaten me over absolutely shit all.
    You have been kicked from the server
    Connection died.

Talk about retarded reasons for threatening to ban!

• Klayboxx: To the guy who’s using ellipses, shut the fuck up or I’ll gag you forever from the server.
    PM to-Admins: Fuck you, Klayboxx, I’ll use ellipses as I so please. Don’t threaten me over absolutely shit all.
    Connection died.

• Wow… I… Don’t… Know… What… To… Say…

fuck you just don’t use shitty ellipses you turd, you almost seem like a normal human being when you don’t

• Also, I didnt’ threaten to ban, just to ‘gag’ you, or rather - block your communication ability.

• I WAS INFORMED THIS ISN’T ACTUALLY SERIOUS :)

• @Klayboxx:

Wow… I… Don’t… Know… What… To… Say…

fuck you just don’t use shitty ellipses you turd, you almost seem like a normal human being when you don’t

First threatening to ban me as Grammar Police (well, not even over the correct grammar, just preferences); then before, yelling you’ll gib anyone who dares to ERP on your watch - regardless of the fact it’s legal! BADMIN!

• @Klayboxx:

Also, I didnt’ threaten to ban, just to ‘gag’ you, or rather - block your communication ability.

Uh-huh…uh-huh…

But c’mon now, you’re so freaking out, it’s hilarious!

• f u nerd

• @Klayboxx:

f u nerd

Is Obama a nerd for being able to spell or just a Successful Attractive African American?

• only if he taps his heels together three times

• @Vodka:

Klayboxx: To the guy who’s using ellipses, shut the fuck up or I’ll gag you forever from the server.
    Connection died.

Admin abuse reports should be PM’ed to the moderators of this Forum or Jetboom, do not make a thread about it. Thanks.

• what the actual fuck.

we have a rule that specifically says ‘don’t kick people for saying nigger’, yet people get kicked for using ellipses?

• @LoneSoldier55:

Admin abuse reports should be PM’ed to the moderators of this Forum or Jetboom, do not make a thread about it. Thanks.

Topic is more in jeer, not serious. Relax! Stop mini-modding everything, man, from quoting JetBoom in an earlier thread to this now… HOW EAGER ARE YOU??!?!?!?

• Funny thing is Vodka doesn’t even use ellipses. He was just fucking with him.

• @deadly:

Funny thing is Vodka doesn’t even use ellipses. He was just fucking with him.

When you think about this deeply enough, it turns the whole situation into something so absurd/hilarious.

• It’s funny how basically half of the people here didn’t get that this was a joke XD

• So who wants the forum ban for making a joke thread in the brig?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.