Co-op story gamemode idea

• the story (for the offical nox story maps)

the noxians were playing thier zs and thier eft and so on until some massive dick fuck named “the time lord” and his side cocksucker……his maid i dunno but really his name is… time ambassador (idk  :wacko:)  they open a vortex to the neverhood, a giant city that floats in the oblivian and the noxians must work together to get out of the neverhood

things in this gamemode

there should be wicked bad guys to fuck up and bosses to fight with and all that good shit and using the stuff from all the other gamemodes ranging from that broad sword from teamplay to that missile from extreme football throwdown.

players work together (the barnys&breens from eft, the ruby and emrald crates from box mayhem and the zed from zs) to fight time lord’s minons and solve puzzles…and all that funky shit

the bosses range from fighting a evil version of someone to HUGE COLOSSUS to dude who inject themselves with something and turn into disgusting fucking cretures (ex:guy injects himself with some wierd syruem and turns into athe tank from l4d) all the way to the 2 final bosses

what do you think lads  :happy:

• the story (for the offical nox story maps)

the noxians were playing thier zs and thier eft and so on until some massive dick fuck named “the time lord” and his side cocksucker……his maid i dunno but really his name is… time ambassador (idk  :wacko:)  they open a vortex to the neverhood, a giant city that floats in the oblivian and the noxians must work together to get out of the neverhood

things in this gamemode

there should be wicked bad guys to fuck up and bosses to fight with and all that good shit and using the stuff from all the other gamemodes ranging from that broad sword from teamplay to that missile from extreme football throwdown.

players work together (the barnys&breens from eft, the ruby and emrald crates from box mayhem and the zed from zs) to fight time lord’s minons and solve puzzles…and all that funky shit

the bosses range from fighting a evil version of someone to HUGE COLOSSUS to dude who inject themselves with something and turn into disgusting fucking cretures (ex:guy injects himself with some wierd syruem and turns into athe tank from l4d) all the way to the 2 final bosses

• @wolfe:

the story (for the offical nox story maps)

things in this gamemode

dude what

• Administrators

Seriously, what the fuck. - Takara

• ……HUZAH i think i broke a massive amount of brains…and reached a 100 on the retard meter

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.