Un job ban

• Byond Key:mercedbenny
    IC name:Dickie Bitch (Rarely Kandi Apple)
    Job: HoP and RD
    Ban: Job ban from RD and HoP
    Previous Ban: None i can think of
    Reason Provided: Being AFK as RD and “being sec HoP” I dont even understand that one.
    Date: a long time ago just wanna get this lifted cause i like HoP
    Ban time: When ever idk
    Why I was banned: just being AFK and stuff like poop reasons for being HoP police or something.
    Why I should be unbanned: I feel that i have learned my lesson of not being a “security HoP” and being AFK as a head and uhh… yeah its been about 3 months.

• Byond Key:mercedbenny
    IC name:Dickie Bitch (Rarely Kandi Apple)
    Job: HoP and RD
    Ban: Job ban from RD and HoP
    Previous Ban: None i can think of
    Reason Provided: Being AFK as RD and “being sec HoP” I dont even understand that one.
    Date: a long time ago just wanna get this lifted cause i like HoP
    Ban time: When ever idk
    Why I was banned: just being AFK and stuff like poop reasons for being HoP police or something.
    Why I should be unbanned: I feel that i have learned my lesson of not being a “security HoP” and being AFK as a head and uhh… yeah its been about 3 months.

• Heads are expected to act indirectly. The, for example, Captain shouldn’t be arresting people when a Securiy Officer nearby  could do the job just fine.

• @commandhat:

Heads are expected to act indirectly. The, for example, Captain shouldn’t be arresting people when a Securiy Officer nearby  could do the job just fine.

Usually the case is that the security officer is too up his own ass or can’t brig someone, so the Head in question has to do it for them thus making it look like they’re playing security.

Hopefully this isn’t the case but it gets to that point sometimes.

• I’ll unban you next time I see you. If you see FrogMan or Sunreal in game, please make an ahelp or something to get my attention.

• Alright

• @mercedbenny:

@mercedbenny:

Why I should be unbanned: I feel that i have learned my lesson of not being a “security HoP”

• @LoneSoldier55:

Usually the case is that the security officer is too up his own ass or can’t brig someone, so the Head in question has to do it for them thus making it look like they’re playing security.

Hopefully this isn’t the case but it gets to that point sometimes.

today I got teleported into space because I complained to the admin (nernums) about a sec officer looting my body instead of healing me ( I was RD )
    little did I know that nernums was that sec officer. 4 rounds later I’ve been permabanned. we need admins that enforce security following space law and stop people from being idiots

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.